The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You got me šŸ¤£ this is true.

Maybe the Kearns boys can become authors, bring out a kids book, letā€™s come up with some titles :

Thatā€™s not my dead brother
Thatā€™s not my ghost of Buddy
Thatā€™s not my Dads gym girl
Thatā€™s not my angel brother in every fam photo for the last 10 years

But make it with heaps of grammar & punctuation errors to make it Kearns Official
Thatā€™s not my a ad
Thatā€™s not my itemised skate ark build
Thatā€™s not my Cairns trip highlights
Thatā€™s not my pink glow (itā€™s a turd)
Thatā€™s not my braces (itā€™s bad teeth)
Thatā€™s not my stringed salami (itā€™s my mumā€™s thighs in activewear a size too small)
Thatā€™s not my favourite toy (itā€™s a pram)
Thatā€™s not my favourite colour (itā€™s not pink)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
šŸŽ» Bradleyā€™s family doesnā€™t love him, and he had to wear Big W stuff at his 16 public schools šŸŽ» he didnā€™t have anyone to show him how to use it. Heā€™s just a humble DaDMuM doing his best with the traumatic cards heā€™s been dealt. Heā€™s also just the 18 year old from a party playing house with his fellow 18 year old kid wife on a giant swamproperty. šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ Have some compassion, please.
Maybe they could use their horse mouths to nibble the grass shorter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Their property is so extra large that they just canā€™t get around to do the lawns and edges properly. Itā€™s so big that like once they do one side and go to the next side, the first side has re grown. Huge property.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god Sarah, sooo hysterical. The beanbag that YOU bought him and that we saw you doing a tit job of filling is in the RSL foyer with all their other tit. Which bit of the decor does it not match exactly? This picture shows empty space? Is it the mountains of plastic toys to the left? The giant ping pong table gathering dust in front? We all know it wouldnā€™t fit in his shoebox of a room.
7AAA2B3E-D196-479F-B655-41D971354FF6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god Sarah, sooo hysterical. The beanbag that YOU bought him and that we saw you doing a tit job of filling is in the RSL foyer with all their other tit. Which bit of the decor does it not match exactly? This picture shows empty space? Is it the mountains of plastic toys to the left? The giant ping pong table gathering dust in front? We all know it wouldnā€™t fit in his shoebox of a room.
View attachment 2712860
Speaking of the ping pong table etc we havenā€™t see that usedā€¦
Add it to the list of things that make their weekends free

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œBathroomSā€ - so I understand this, the kids having their own shower in the RSL bathroom equates to multiple bathrooms?
Iā€™m pretty sure each kid has their own ensuite. Or at least 2 of them do. Thereā€™s so many bathrooms in that house, itā€™s so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m pretty sure each kid has their own ensuite. Or at least 2 of them do. Thereā€™s so many bathrooms in that house, itā€™s so odd.
Yup. Finnay Bop and Knoxxxxay have their own ensuite. Donā€™t have a wardrobe, but theyā€™ve got a bathroom šŸ‘šŸ»

She said once that they clean them themselves. Good one, Sez.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In Sarah time ā€œtravelling all weekā€ could literally mean commuting to the office a few days while still being home at night.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.