The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is Buddy’s birth certificate up there like a little shrine, yet she still wanted us all to believe the kids had no idea he even existed until they had to break the news.
I doubt she went and got it printed and framed after she told them

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So you pay $100 for the Emily Skye app but get a $100 James voucher so the app is practically free? How Sez? You’re still parting with $100 whether you use the voucher or not. I know you’re not the brightest spark but come on, it’s basic maths.

Reactions: 13
How is she even remotely relatable to those poor lost souls she calls followers? The way she carried on about 'her life on her time'....ummm i am guessing the majority of the lost souls would be working, at least part time, for someone else and then having to fit everything else in around that job. For her to come on saying, its going to take time to get used to, just shut up! She wouldn't know a hard days work if it came and slapped her up the back of the head. The arrogance of that post was mind blowing! Follower drop incoming i hope.

Reactions: 17
How is she even remotely relatable to those poor lost souls she calls followers? The way she carried on about 'her life on her time'....ummm i am guessing the majority of the lost souls would be working, at least part time, for someone else and then having to fit everything else in around that job. For her to come on saying, its going to take time to get used to, just shut up! She wouldn't know a hard days work if it came and slapped her up the back of the head. The arrogance of that post was mind blowing! Follower drop incoming i hope.
Plus her acting like she’s going to get to go grocery shopping without the kids for the first time ever, as if she’s not a sahm with kids who have been in school/daycare for years, and a partner who has weekends off. 😐

Reactions: 12
I would love the internet to do down for a month. Big Sez, would be f%cked. She is condescending to her followers. Like wow… Big Sez’s your life is goals! It’s all built on bulls!*t and lies.

Surely her followers see thorough this tit, yeah? Going to the gym 3x a day, ridiculous disposable income that never ends, 3 souless brats? Sah relatable.

Reactions: 11
Wtf is she one about working a full time rotating roster? She went back part time after Knoxxxxayyyyyyy, got pregnant with finnnnayyyyy and then back part time for a very short time if I remember correctly, then never went back again
And I don’t think she even worked shifts when she was pregnant did she?
Why does anyone like this woman! What I would pay for a tell all from Sarah W

Reactions: 21
Traveling or cheating 🤨
Why not both? Lol

that pizza oven looks brand new too
---
Do these people not own a line trimmer/whipper snipper?
How dare you, Brads been away working hard on the gym chicks pussy at work, he doesn’t have time to wipper snip and god forbid his bleeping ugly lazy bleep gym / fitness wife would grab the snipper and do it so it was all nice when he got home. That sounds like a man job to Sez.

• Haha
You just know she had a go at him when he got home and told him he’s on dinner duty because she’s been dealing with the brats alone all week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You just know she had a go at him when he got home and told him he’s on dinner duty because she’s been dealing with the brats alone all week
By all week, she means what? 4 days? Maybe 3 nights… it’s Thursday…
---
Why not both? Lol

that pizza oven looks brand new too
---

How dare you, Brads been away working hard on the gym chicks pussy at work, he doesn’t have time to wipper snip and god forbid his bleeping ugly lazy bleep gym / fitness wife would grab the snipper and do it so it was all nice when he got home. That sounds like a man job to Sez.
Maybe they should lead the charge on bunnings offering tools in women’s colours too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this is Buddy’s birth certificate up there like a little shrine, yet she still wanted us all to believe the kids had no idea he even existed until they had to break the news.
I doubt she went and got it printed and framed after she told them
Oh our beautiful Tattle aunty, you’re being far too kind to their intelligence. If you’ve seen the books in their bedrooms one thing is clear: these little Kearnts can’t read. Despite liking books and bookstores so much that their mother’s parenting is done.

• Haha
By all week, she means what? 4 days? Maybe 3 nights… it’s Thursday…
---

Maybe they should lead the charge on bunnings offering tools in women’s colours too.
Oh dear, no, swamp days aren’t the equivalent of normal days, we don’t know what that poor woman goes through, raising 3 boys, no one has ever done that before.

Makes sense that she cleaned all the house and did it right before Brad got home, make out like she’s a housewife, bet he’s got a headache tonight when they jump into bed or he’s “tired” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Plus her acting like she’s going to get to go grocery shopping without the kids for the first time ever, as if she’s not a sahm with kids who have been in school/daycare for years, and a partner who has weekends off. 😐
What happened to the good ole click and collect that she praises? Or better still, she could do an online delivery. But I guess she has plenty of time to kill during the day so best fill it with more shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh our beautiful Tattle aunty, you’re being far too kind to their intelligence. If you’ve seen the books in their bedrooms one thing is clear: these little Kearnts can’t read. Despite liking books and bookstores so much that their mother’s parenting is done.
You got me 🤣 this is true.

Maybe the Kearns boys can become authors, bring out a kids book, let’s come up with some titles :

That’s not my dead brother
That’s not my ghost of Buddy
That’s not my Dads gym girl
That’s not my angel brother in every fam photo for the last 10 years

But make it with heaps of grammar & punctuation errors to make it Kearns Official

• Haha
Do these people not own a line trimmer/whipper snipper?
🎻 Bradley’s family doesn’t love him, and he had to wear Big W stuff at his 16 public schools 🎻 he didn’t have anyone to show him how to use it. He’s just a humble DaDMuM doing his best with the traumatic cards he’s been dealt. He’s also just the 18 year old from a party playing house with his fellow 18 year old kid wife on a giant swamproperty. 🥺🥺🥺 Have some compassion, please.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.