Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
Geez, some people are easily pleased 🙄
I am more concerned that these people are requesting nutrition and dietetics information from this idiot who thinks Nutella doesn’t have calories when it’s in a shake.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

canijustsay

VIP Member
These are not my best because they involved me getting too much into Sez’s psyche about why she would actually choose to do this.

The Kearns #45

👍🏽 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns is proof this dumb b*tch never learns

❤ Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: how to lose your hair like you just don’t care

🤣 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: how to make your cheating husband love you

😮 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: how to manifest weight loss, skinny legs, thoughtful kids and a tall husband

☹ Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: show us without telling us you’re full of shit

🤢 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: how to fake ADHD and make your weekends free just like me

😡 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: I love being loved by her
Project Glow by Sarah Kearns - all the lies and how to filter your thighs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

phonies

Chatty Member
The codependence of Sez is UNREAL.

“We made daddy a sausage roll because we miss him.” Jooooiiiizus Chroiiist, the man is working from home in his toilet office. If she’s like this while in the same house as the man, you can just imagine the carry on when he went to Kapooka and she actually couldn’t see him. What’s the bet the kids didn’t even notice anything different and Sarah forced them to make the sausage roll LOL. 🫣😬🥴

The classic inability to articulate why you love someone or why someone is great is a key feature of a codependent relationship that isn’t really that great. “Brad is actually the damn greatest!” “I love being loved by you” “He is the best daddy!” Sez please explain why Brad is great, the best daddy and what it is you love about being loved by him.

I’ll start off: “Mr Phonies is a great partner because he is emotionally supportive, is not a misogynist, doesn’t go out of his way to show others how much of a kook I am sometimes, doesn’t send dick pics to other women, helps with the laundry regularly and doesn’t get handsy with my friends.”

“Mr Phonies is a great dad because his children are all different, yet he doesn’t play favourites to the second child who is sporty and coordinated like him.”

Your turn, glowing flamingo mama. 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

phonies

Chatty Member
You know I love being loved by a good game of bingo. Winner gets their own personalised chit chat sing songy shout out video, a child to do pushups with, an early gluten free screening of Mean Girls, and Finny to whisper-spit the word ‘meringue’ into your ear over and over.

IMG_0560.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh fuck all the way off with pretending that you’ve been parenting full time for ten years and this is your first chance at a break or doing things on your own schedule.

You’ve had three full days to yourself for literal years while kids were at daycare/nan. Your husband was ✨unemployed✨ for a decent stretch of that time and he still works from home full time.

Even in the school holidays, you’ve managed to go to the gym multiple times a day, plus read loads of books. Give it a rest. Develop a personality.

• Heart

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Recipe for project glow

Materials
:
- one has been instagram female who has no life
- one undersized small dick Instagram bloke who gets it, knowwhatimean, Amirite
- three (or 4 if trying to get head pats) crotch gremlins who get everything they want so long as they dance like monkeys when mummy films them
- pinch of derangement, tablespoons of narcissism, heaps of delusion
- bunches of family dysfunction and failed relationships with friends, family, brands etc AKA
- super tight bike shorts
- head tilt to one direction
- photoshop for phone, tablet, laptop and Apple Watch
- last of all, ozempic.

Method:
- mix all materials together.
- attend local gym so crotch gremlins are babysat
- lift weights (not too heavy) to scare the undersized male that you can lift him and throw him off the swamp balcony if he fucks someone else again
- post really shitty before and after shots
- continue to post mindless crap like DisCipLine over moTivatioN and crap like I Love Her No Matter Her Size

voila! You have completed project glow. That’ll be $59.95 plus postage and handling fees. Ta!
---
And forgot to add! It’s gluten free for all my pseudo celiacs out there!! And I have a discount code. But it’s not sponsored. I’m just supporting a small Aussie biz. I have received thousands of millions of Dms about this AKA lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

phonies

Chatty Member
Hi Sarah!

The contents of my top drawer include:
My vibrator
My vibrator charger
My vibrator cleaning spray
An eye mask.

I don’t use lube because my vagina is healthy and naturally lubricated, and Mr Phonies is a tall, handsome and sexually competent man who turns me on. If you can’t ✨ make it rain ✨ for your husband at our age, that’s concerning.

If you need ideas on how to use your vibrator on a body part you can say, here’s a freebie for ya. Sometimes I put my vibrator on my chin and give Mr Phonies a vibrating blowie. I feel like you wouldn’t be comfortable saying scrotum or ballsack (even though it’s the first adjective that comes to mind to describe your husband), but if you are - say it in a story and I’ll give you some more ideas so you can level up before Val’s day.

You can even message yourself from Brad’s account and share them on your story if you like, I won’t mind.

• Haha
  • Heart

mochamondays

Watching sez lift, she is gonna kill her fucking elbows. She locks them in a hyper extended position every lift. Her gym/trainers don’t feel the need to correct her?!
I want to say something about that gym, but I can’t. It will blow my cover and Sez will know who I am. However, I would be questioning the qualifications of some of those ‘instructors’.

• Wow
Really fucking bold statement to make. What about children that weren’t born white, male and middle class in Australia to loving families? None of his siblings speak about their childhood like he does. He has never expressed any empathy for his mother, who was most likely a victim of DV too. He equates second hand uniforms and shopping at Big W as child abuse, which is bizarre given his alleged past, but this is where he sets the bar on “bad”. He also leaves out the fact that he was a juvenile delinquent breaking into homes, in his “smart” and “hard working” narrative. And then on the right day, you’ll see him idealising his childhood and talking about their amazing caravan park holidays, or getting up early to watch Cheese TV before school.

He honestly needs so much therapy. It’s sociopathic.

• Heart

avex

Chatty Member
Those shorts must be cutting off the circulation in her legs. But hey, she's a size medium!!
Screenshot_20240123-161034~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Lord Of The Lies

That drawer reveal… like, what?! She tweezers in bed with no mirror. Clearly, that must mean she uses them to hold widdle Bwad’s teeny weeny

• Haha
Reactions: 33

mochamondays

I know the parents of one of the kids they went riding with. I’m sure I could find out when Knox broke his finger hand.

• Wow
  • Heart

mummasoc

Chatty Member
And 1.1mil people could easily find out exactly where her kids live and go to school, their names and ages. Where they do their activities. And now have photos of them holding a phallic shaped snack container and putting it in their mouths. For an ex cop she is so completely clueless about child protection and what some creeps do with photos and videos of kids

I just don’t understand how her followers don’t see through her garbage?!
I found her a few years ago, at first I thought she was quite relatable and I also have 3 boys, so was interested in following her. Within a week I was thinking WTF is this, but like a car crash I couldn’t look away. All the pink stuff with Knox was the first red flag, then they just kept on coming!
And the “where’s my” books as bedtime stories as if it was a flex lol. Don’t make out like you’re into reading when that is what you’re reading to your 3-4 year old!! It’s the inconsistency that gets me, and it’s so obvious?!
Then the huge pile of Christmas presents was sickening, I truly can’t believe that the vast majority of her followers aren’t hate followers! Anyway, I thought it was just me, then I found this thread and felt extremely validated, so thank you for restoring my faith in people’s ability to see through complete and utter BS.

• Heart