Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
There is so much to unpack here. First the eyebrows!!! WTF secondly, Sez you don’t own any nice clothes. Thirdly is her Botox wearing off?? Her forehead is actually moving
Guys! I have a heap of brown clothes to give away. Some are even labels because I’m really rich because my weekends are free. I’m going to sell them even if they were gifted to me. They don’t fit little me anymore because I’m now a size 4, but you guys can have them since you’re all fat and frumpy while you wait for my latest project, did I mention I’m thin?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
Oh fun…Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: How to survive when your husband is 4”9.
Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: Ways to cope with your husband dicking others.
Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: That’s not my car, it hasn’t hit a boat.

• Haha

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
How embarrassing for her. Advertising lollies. This is her job. What a sad sack. As if brandley says she looks like a snack. She’s bigger than he is. He would be saying “damn girl, you a main meal!” Cause he is black and speaks like an African American ya’ll.

• Haha

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Uhhh everyone is being mean to Sarah about her hugely famous reel because she’s so skinny! Before it was because we were all jealous of her huge property and mansion house. Now we are all jealous moles, shitty that we aren’t glOwinG in weight loss. She’s just so skinny now!! She’s so frail. Fading away, the poor little poppet. Pity she can’t shrink in height to match her teeny tiny steroid injecting brother husband.

• Haha

whatsmyname?

Hey Sez, do you know if it is chivalrous to save a dick pic to the shared photo library before sending it to someone other than your spouse? Asking for a friend. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Did this wildebeest legit say she doesn't care about likes/numbers!? She begs for people to comment/like EVERY single fucking time she posts!?

#thanksforsupportingourfamily

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Someone said something similar a few days ago… I reckon she’s so insufferable because she’s obsessed with social media and trying to be an influencer. She doesn’t have any family or real friends anymore because of it; and then her self-righteousness perpetuates on the back of the comments from random strangers who blow smoke up her ass, validate her, believe her lies etc. As if to justify that her family and few former friends are the people who are problematic.

One of my now former friends was like this. Her relationship, behaviour, outlook etc. in real life was terrible. She was nasty, jealous, liked to keep up with the Joneses, kept trying to compete with me and others when we were just doing our own thing, would go into debt to be seen living the good life, would eat healthily for a fortnight and makes all these claims about weight loss that weren’t true etc. She’d have massive blow ups with her partner, was on and off with her mum and siblings, there was a cheating scandal as well, police were called to some of their domestics when we lived in a share house together… yet on social media 5 seconds later, she’d post pics of them saying “I love you, our relationship is so special! Thanks for supporting me to go to the gym to lose 8kg! I love you the most even when you say you love me more!” and all her acquaintances would leave bullshit comments about how great she was/they were.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 It’s sickening and probably why I find it so easy to snark on this phony bitch.

• Wow

whattheduck87

Matching silver teeth, cute.
phew that word salad was one emotional roller coaster… complete with being sick, disgusted and puzzled… I was puzzled when she said she has been raising little people for ten years.. I thought Brad and her had been together longer than that?

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
IMG_0527.jpeg

Much to my surprise, this article was not about Brad Kearns going into crippling debt making his weekends free. Someone please pick me up off the floor, I just can’t believe it! 🤣

• Haha

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Sez, how about you show a side by side wearing the exact same thing, from actually a year ago today v actually today. Don't photoshop or filter, show us the scales then and now, measurements then and now and actually what you actually did to lose the weight.

And then go and delete all your anti diet culture posts, all your 'wear the shorts' and 'I'm so happy in any size' posts and maybe, just maybe you'll have some credibility and people will be happy you lost your 5kgs.

You were fake then and you're fake now. Your 'community' as stupid as they seem to be, don't deserve to be lied to, especially when you're about to start selling them that lie!

And please, for the love of God, wash those shorts and that singlet! Maybe even buy some extra sets and SIZE UP! Those shorts are stopping circulation!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I think this is Sarah’s attempt at smoke and mirrors-ing that her 2 thoughtful, loving and kind older boys have not been invited to a cousin or friend sleepover these school holidays. All the other mums must be posting about them.

Sarah thinks she is showing us without telling us “My boys are so busy having sleepovers of their own, because they are so kind, thoughtful and loving towards each other.”

What she’s really telling us “My kids are weird so other kids don’t want to play with them and even if they did, the parents don’t want to leave their kids in our care.”

Just like Sarah’s fitness regime, what a LOL.
You just know that Knox is the absolute biggest punish, constantly showing off and just an absolute fuckwit.

• Haha

Notamused

The constant “perfect family”, “perfect kids”, “i love being there mum”, “my life is so wonderful and perfect” narrative is nauseating. If you keep having to tell yourself and us that your life is sunshine and rainbows all the time i’m betting the opposite has more truth.

At least AG keeps it real.

notgifted

VIP Member
Devils advocate BUT not being good looking can work to her advantage in that her followers probably feel refreshed and “not bad” about themselves. That being said, her weight loss wouldn’t aid in that department if she’s going for relatable and her spending habits are deffff not relevant to her target market. So she’s stitched herself up
I agree, being slightly over weight and not some fitspo model would have kept her slightly relevant, but now she thinks she’s a fucking Hembro sister she’s done her dash with her crew. It’s why Emmylou has followers, her community are a bunch of middle aged, overweight gronks, she’s relatable to them. The Kearns are nothing a but a skid mark on the jocks of life.

• Haha