The Kearns #43 Elf content couldn't be finer, have you looked up your leaky vagina?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Swampettes

We are feeling festive as we enter the new thread about The Kearns / Sarah Kearns / Brad Kearns / DaDMuM / Mrs DaDMuM. Today's present in the adult advent calendar is an elf you can stick anywhere. So clench your pelvic floor and get your flaps ready...

Christmas personality Sez is well and truly upon us with her lack of budget, trailer full of plastic, dumb Christmas signs and posts, a sawn down Christmas tree, missing elves and letting her kids believe an elf's fart smells like cumin. She's also super reflective... about 2021 and kids returning to school, her Spotify data being accurate, and her simultaneous disdain for childhood nut allergies and anyone who dares not support her with her made up gluten allergy.

On a serious note, thank you to last thread's MVP @Emilyemily99 for outing Sez as a truly dangerous female who perpetuates gender stereotypes, supports violence dismissed as a joke (we see you, Bradley!), dissing females and abusing her police powers. We salute you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What about the private school teachers? Catholic school teachers? Christadelphian school teachers?
public teachers can’t be that good if you chose not to send your kids to public schools because of your tRAuMa.

not a dig at teachers at all. I am a teacher myself and think our job is underrated and getting harder with each passing year. I just hate this clown jumping on the wagon for the purpose of people pleasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It wouldn't even cross my mind to take a selfie with my children as I'm putting them to bed. And she does it.every.single.night! Yawn

Reactions: 26
Why is she posting stuff about books again on her Instagram? Wasn’t the book content meant to be for special people who paid her?

Reactions: 17
How on earth can someone lose their keys daily? Pick a dedicated spot, put them there, find them there.
I know she's pushing the ADHD angle and no offence at all to our ADHD tattlers, but is this an actual thing?

Reactions: 15
How on earth can someone lose their keys daily? Pick a dedicated spot, put them there, find them there.
I know she's pushing the ADHD angle and no offence at all to our ADHD tattlers, but is this an actual thing?
I don’t know how anyone has capacity to remember where they’ve put their keys down each day? Maybe that’s my ADHD brain talking 😂. But as adults and certainly by your mid-40s (that’s how old she is, yeah?), people have established systems so it doesn’t happen. So yeah, my keys have a spot and that’s where they live. I thought that was pretty normal for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how anyone has capacity to remember where they’ve put their keys down each day? Maybe that’s my ADHD brain talking 😂. But as adults and certainly by your mid-40s (that’s how old she is, yeah?), people have established systems so it doesn’t happen. So yeah, my keys have a spot and that’s where they live. I thought that was pretty normal for everyone.
This! Systems! I have a spot I religiously hang my keys up on… it is attached to a large lanyard so I can pull them out of my bag and hang them up.
my well meaning husband bought a bowl for our keys and I was like thanks but no thanks because I have a habit now.

so I think she’s just a disorganised person

Reactions: 19
Having to still sit with your pre-prep 5 year old son to go to bed at this stage just screams laziness. He’s smiling, FFS! Considering she has nothing to do most of the time, it’s not a surprise her kids just walk all over her. I don’t buy the whole “this is such a precious time” - having to take hours to put one child to bed at night is bleeping exhausting.

I mean no disrespect to people co-sleeping and choosing to settle their kids / needing to settle their kids this way by the way. I know kids sleep is such a contentious issue, I’m referring it to the way Sarah parents - which appears to be bare minimum parenting - throw toys/ money at it. She’s disingenuous AF, why was she selling nightlights anyway?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Are you? Really?
wtf is that split stance push press?? That’s not even a thing!!! 35kg total weight & using a split stance because she can’t press it otherwise…. Not strong, just trying to look good for the gram.
---
Her hair is receding really badly!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.