The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Overdoing the kind and caring posts for her kids doesn't detract from the fact she outted herself as a vile human. She really thought she was hot tit belittling smilf with some legal jargon. Look at her now. No wonder she has no friends.

Reactions: 25
Seriously how many times a friggin day does she have to say how kind and caring her boys are - nobody gives a tit
This is such a cry for attention from her. She knows if she posts bullshit posts like this then her fans are going to say how awesome she is. Lame lame lame.

Reactions: 13
The constant #blessed, sickly sweet posts about the kids are exactly the same as constantly posting how in love you are with your partner. You’re trying to convince yourself. The more you feel the need to talk about it, the less true it is 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Any wordsmiths want to send the letters & an overview to Maggie’s PA.
To be honest!? Maggie knows how they are. She reads their dribble like the rest of us yet still chooses to crawl up their ass.

I'm all for sending it but we know they would just twist it to make themselves the victims, again.

Reactions: 20
Who is Cate Dodd? I know of Amy but not sure what Cates mo is
Cate is a nobody. She was Sarah’s bestie for aaaages and desperate to meet Amy. Sarah introduced them and I don’t think we’ve seen Sarah with Amy since 😂. Somewhere along the way Cate and Sarah had a falling out and no longer follow each other. But the Amy and Cate friendship is going strong!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cate is a nobody. She was Sarah’s bestie for aaaages and desperate to meet Amy. Sarah introduced them and I don’t think we’ve seen Sarah with Amy since 😂. Somewhere along the way Cate and Sarah had a falling out and no longer follow each other. But the Amy and Cate friendship is going strong!
Oh really?! How hilarious!

Reactions: 3
This honestly makes me laugh so hard. She truly can't see how much of a bleep she is, she's got no friends, or the ones she does make quickly ditch her when they realise she's a bleeping horrible human being. She deserves every single piece of hate she receives.

Reactions: 9
To be honest!? Maggie knows how they are. She reads their dribble like the rest of us yet still chooses to crawl up their ass.

I'm all for sending it but we know they would just twist it to make themselves the victims, again.
Maggie is old. She is probably a wee bit senile. Her minders will maybe see the light for her

Reactions: 7
The constant #blessed, sickly sweet posts about the kids are exactly the same as constantly posting how in love you are with your partner. You’re trying to convince yourself. The more you feel the need to talk about it, the less true it is 🫠
This! Nobody feels the need to state what's true because it simply is. Anyone who bangs on and on and on about certain traits or attributes only does so because without saying it, there's no other evidence to convince people it's the case. Aka you're full of tit

Reactions: 16
I know Smilf was a bit unhinged towards some people at times (LDB) but I was honestly able to have differing opinions and polite discussions with her and she always took the time to view things from my perspective so I had a lot of respect for her. When Sez and Brandley turned into revolting bleeping scum towards her is when I really saw red about them. Who the duck goes after someone like that? Smilf conducted herself in a way in which she wasn’t afraid to show receipts for. Well articulated, not belittling, honest. Sarah? The epitome of a cop who’s only in the job for power. Absolute tit of a human. As someone who’s favourite tagline is 100 years on the frontlines as a dv advocate, she is a liar, enabler and just plain disgusting. Man it makes me mad. Smilf literally told her that she was a victim of sexual crimes and she continued to treat her like she was dogshit on her shoe.

Sarah is not a good person.
---
And as for Maggie… I can’t wait to see what her ABC podcast with wee widdle Bwandley is like and then contact the ABC to share my insights.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know Smilf was a bit unhinged towards some people at times (LDB) but I was honestly able to have differing opinions and polite discussions with her and she always took the time to view things from my perspective so I had a lot of respect for her. When Sez and Brandley turned into revolting bleeping scum towards her is when I really saw red about them. Who the duck goes after someone like that? Smilf conducted herself in a way in which she wasn’t afraid to show receipts for. Well articulated, not belittling, honest. Sarah? The epitome of a cop who’s only in the job for power. Absolute tit of a human. As someone who’s favourite tagline is 100 years on the frontlines as a dv advocate, she is a liar, enabler and just plain disgusting. Man it makes me mad. Smilf literally told her that she was a victim of sexual crimes and she continued to treat her like she was dogshit on her shoe.

Sarah is not a good person.
---
And as for Maggie… I can’t wait to see what her ABC podcast with wee widdle Bwandley is like and then contact the ABC to share my insights.
Don’t forget Media Watch

Reactions: 6
Knox was reading to daddy? To help daddy go to sleepy sleep? Thought daddy didn’t help with bedtime as he is busy saving the aged care sector. Her children are all so unfortunate looking. Wait till puberty hits them sarah. They will be even more kind and generous and respectful. You’re in for a thrill ride based on how you’ve raised them so far!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.