The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had a look at The Bears of Hope Facebook page and there's lots of ordinary folk doing charity runs and rowing challenges to raise money for more cuddle cots.
So obviously, the need is still there for more cots and for the services that the charity provides.
With them so big in to fitness you would think they could use their social media presence and fitness goals to raise more money and awareness for the charity.
They really are self centred and lazy.
Abandoning the charity when they could be such great ambassadors with their stadiums of followers.
Unless there is bad blood?

No tea just knowing what they’re like, burning bridges wherever they go!

Reactions: 6
Unless there is bad blood?

No tea just knowing what they’re like, burning bridges wherever they go!
I did think of that and then I thought how horrible someone would have to be to have a falling out with a very important charity?
Answer: Only the Kearns.

Reactions: 11
I’m living for the lunch box content. Absolutely devo she missed posting pics of the recess and lunch lunchboxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell us something we don’t know 🫢🫢🫢
This is why I haven’t been posting my cute husband on socials, because we’re fine! But you kept asking for proof of life and if I’ve locked him downstairs aka his office when he’s working from home and going to lots of important business meetings. I wish you would stop being trolls and be wholesome like people on Threads. The answer is no: I still make Brad deliver my tea and chocolate of a night, including a refill. He’s such a doting husband that I fell in love with at 18 at a party we don’t remember going to and I love being loved by him. My kids are so doting just like their dad, that they even said they’ll go to see Barbie with me and get barbie dolls from Kmart next time we go. Who says boys can’t love Barbies! Everyone, we need to love barbies and love ourselves! I love being loved by myself, particularly I enjoy not enjoying torturing myself and wearing crop tops! I haven’t learnt to stop torturing my bottom half though aka wearing jeans that cut off my waist and knee circulation, but just like my curly hair - I’m a work in progress. When I’m not busy being a content creator/boy mum, which is hardly ever to be honest I just think of how proud I am of my husband, my kids, myself and all of you for supporting our family to love ourselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I bet Brandley is loving that people think some hot gym babe would allow him to touch her. As if.
But hey, Sez is desperately trying to look sexy (it's so cringe) so at least he's got that going for him now. Maybe she even filled her own car with petrol, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Brandley is loving that people think some hot gym babe would allow him to touch her. As if.
But hey, Sez is desperately trying to look sexy (it's so cringe) so at least he's got that going for him now. Maybe she even filled her own car with petrol, too.
Or turned the heater on herself!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have outspoken and all the other 'outlets' seen that email?

Has Maggie Dent?

Have the brands that they represent seen it?

Because if they have and have continued to engage with this pair then they are as cooked as the Kearns.

Reactions: 26
ahh I remember when smilf posted that! They’re both so stupid. For one she was a cop like she should have known better. No wonder they kicked her out and two- I love it when they were like we’ll release your details to our followers. Like what did they expect the followers to do? Turn up at her house and be like “stop being mean to the Kearns” 😅

• Haha
Amy G and Cate Dodd went on a girls weekend away together. That would be eating Sezzy up alive! What I wouldn’t give for the tea on what went down between Sez and Cate.
Bet Sezzy had a jealous spat.

• Haha
Reading that email now, it sounds like Brandley's writing - arrogant and pushy and a bit dim.

Not sure though, they are both dim, so it could have been Sarah.

Reactions: 16
Reading that email now, it sounds like Brandley's writing - arrogant and pushy and a bit dim.

Not sure though, they are both dim, so it could have been Sarah.
They're both fuckheads, they would have been sitting there together writing it, giggling, thinking of how tough they are 🤢

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.