The Kearns #37 rumours swirling about Brad’s little gym romp, things not so rosy at the muddy swamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering how long it'd take her to jump onto the Barbie train. Probs hoping for some grifting.
How long til she takes the world's most respectable boys to the movie to break those gender norms?
We know wee man won't go cause he makes fun of the norms.

Reactions: 10
Are we thinking Brad has been locked in the toilet cubicle… no proof of life for a week…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgot to add, light wands were $58!! I saw a few TikToks prior to going about $12 ones from target so I purchased those before going and my kids loved them (and we saw quite a few others who had done the same 🫢). Doubt Sezzy would have done that because that’s too much forward thinking for her liking.
---
Whyyyyyy? 🤯🤯🤯
But they are still crocs!
FFS….

Although, she’ll be able to wear them in the RSL foyer when it floods! Did anyone catch the news this morning about the flood zone insurance prices going up? I left home before it was shown.

• Wow
  • Haha
Where is Brad?
No photo of him at footy.
No photo of him at Disney on Ice.

Is she trying to think of the best way to bury his body in swamp land?

• Haha
But they are still crocs!
FFS….

Although, she’ll be able to wear them in the RSL foyer when it floods! Did anyone catch the news this morning about the flood zone insurance prices going up? I left home before it was shown.
I’m surprised that Knox didn’t get a matching pair of barbie pink crocs?! Considering how much working out she has been doing, those jeans are still pretty tight….if I worked out as much as her I’d at least want my old pair of jeans fitting a bit better…

Reactions: 6
She’s following a body confidence person on Instagram now. It’s going to be her identity now 🙄

Their weekends aren’t free anymore, no one to steer the expensive boat, or skate on the ramp with…

Guessing Brad didn’t go to Disney on ice, surely one of the parents would have jumped in on the photo otherwise

Reactions: 9
Isn’t Knox a little too old for Disney on Ice. He is almost 10
My 11 year old came with us today to watch it and enjoyed it. I wasn’t going to get him a ticket but he said he wanted to come along.
I actually thought this year’s one was choreographed to a slightly older audience.

I also didn’t buy the stupidly ridiculously expensive tickets that Sez bought. We had seats in the very back row and still saw everything just fine.

Reactions: 13
Stop trying to ruin pink for me, Sez.

“First time” wearing a crop. Except for all those other times. She just types absolute shite.
Pink was my favourite colour right up until I saw her post/stories.
---
Where is Brad?
No photo of him at footy.
No photo of him at Disney on Ice.

Is she trying to think of the best way to bury his body in swamp land?
Maybe he’s buried under the illegal skate arc?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s either using less filters, or she’s due for more Botox/ fillers. Maybe they can’t afford it anymore cos she’s looking… different.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.