Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
I only found out through tattle. Claire has her own thread and both sisters careers are discussed in there, including links to news articles. There’s also a couple of locals that are happy to share some tea. I didn’t say they should sack her. It goes to show how easy it is to find information about people on the internet though. There’s plenty of stuff in here that we know about the Swamp family that they haven’t publicly discussed. It took us all of 2 seconds to find where the RSL house is and where the kids now go to school.

Anyway, it was only a passing comment on my behalf because if Sez couldn’t combine getting paid for being on social media with her job as a police officer, why is it ok for others. I didn’t intend to derail the thread so that’s me now done on the topic. I’ll get back to discussing what cunts the Kearns are.
Kearns are cunts and deserve all they get.

Reactions: 4

Babble3344

Oh hun. You deadlifted 110kg once. Your form was off!
Let’s see you do the box jumps and skipping in volume…. No just one offs.
It hurt my back just watching her do that deadlift. Not surprised from Kin, it’s all wam bam thank you mam.

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
I mean no one here likes Sarah but defending that disgusting Andrew Tate wannabe be is embarrassing. “He’s trolling and it worked” 🥴 Unfortunately thousands of people eat up his bullshit. She’s probably not the most articulate person to be calling it out but it should be called out.
Apologies, I had no idea who the dude was and honestly thought he was trolling because his post was so ridiculous.
Mah
Bad.

Bloody hell, I thought Sean was friends with LBD, what a germ, can’t these influencers ever think of an original idea? Bunch of jerks.
In fairness, I think Sean and LDB have both been doing similar sorts of videos forever. I followed Sean aaaages ago because he did silly parenting reels.
---
I actually think Sean might have been doing them first 🫣. I have space on my feed for both 😂. These videos are 2.5 years old.
0018E8C8-1306-4D22-9EF8-0D4E2563D869.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

DoublePinkSeahorse

A whole bunch of us are scratching our heads wondering what we should do. Should I delete YouTube? Is pocket money still a thing? When can we leave them home alone? Talking birds and the bees is one thing, but how to answer those really uncomfortable questions that I can’t imagine having to verbalise.. sleepovers, riding in the front seat, chores, homework..

What is she actually trying to say? Is she saying the uncomfortable questions are about sleepovers, riding in the front seat, (what?) chores and homework? She can’t verbalise those things? I don’t understand what s the message she is trying to convey.
Is Sez just using Chatgpt for her posts now???
This was my first thought! 🤣

Reactions: 3