Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
You know what I’m sick of? Those terrible photos, honestly, how many times can they keep using those same pics, someone gift them a new photo shoot stat! Get the girl a new dress for fucks sake.
I know right?! Like she's all beak in them! Not that you could hide that monstrosity anyway I guess 😬

Reactions: 5

snarkism

Chatty Member
I was just about to post that and ask too. I thought he was ripping up the communal stalls and putting the Epic gym in there? Certainly looks like the RSL floor but did they always have that much gym stuff? Thought they also sold alot, if not all of it.

Babble3344

Yes. I have heard back on Friday, and they are not to utilise it until paperwork is lodged, the case is commenced and (if) it's passed all safety inspections and gets the required approval. It's legally off limits. They have not lodged anything as yet. They maddddddddd.

Hehehehehe
Thank you for your service MrsZee. ☺

• Heart
I wonder if council gave them the all clear on the ramp and that’s why we’ve seen it more in the past couple of days than we’ve seen it in total since Finn’s bday 🤔

canijustsay

VIP Member
Fucking lol. I am so over seeing her advertise bone broth.
They’re all talking about it.
Tammi was talking about another brand 🫠
---
It hurt my back just watching her do that deadlift. Not surprised from Kin, it’s all wam bam thank you mam.
It’s all about getting a PB and ringing that bell. ✅

It’s not about 1RM’s it’s about form and I’d prefer volume over 1 lift!

Swamp Life

I reckon this is an old photo. Didn’t he paint the part circled?
IMG_4807.jpeg

---
Example of the painting I’m talking about, but can’t find an image of that particular side yet
IMG_4808.jpeg
IMG_4808.jpeg

---
Maybe they have shortened it? Or it could be an optical illusion based on the angle
IMG_4809.jpeg

• Wow

canijustsay

VIP Member
I think she is trying to look like Amy G with the hat and even the way she is talking.. just so u know Sez u are NOT her and you have zero resemblance.. get a job! This ain’t your place!
Worlds apart from Amy G. She puts in effort and has some decent paid content.