Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bessloves

Interestingly, dangerous females have shared a BUNCH of people repping their tees today. Kearnsy isn’t one of them 😂
---

And… just in case it goes mysteriously missing from the grid… here it’ll lie for all of time.
Unfortunately, Dangerous Females did share her stuff. Her story this morning with her mirror selfie. And her car rant.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What is with the language? never mind the topic! I find it weird that married couples or long term couples with 3 children haven't had the snip or her tubes tied so they don't have to worry about that ever again. The dread for me to be pregnant after 3 kids was real every month!! lol. Love them but I'd go broke with 4. Mind you I'm no influenzer in a million dollar dog swamp.
They’re young (even if they don’t look it 🫠), I still think they’ll go back for another when Sarah is unable to transition away from mum influencer. Brad doesn’t seem to want another, so I think it will be a “whoopsie”.
---
I didn’t realise Amy was writing a book!? Sarah must be seeing green.
(Soz for the unflattering screenshot Amy!)
EC18F8A3-73C3-4367-8B04-86DD34D6A179.jpeg

bradsbigjeep

Is this finnayys 1st? 7 is a bit old to lose their first isn't it?
Wonder if they used the forbidden skate ark and he face planted on one of the many lifted planks.
Nah not old, my eldest was nearly 7 and my youngest is nearly 7 and doesn’t have any wobbly teeth.
I’ve been to the dentist with them every 6 months and he’s stoked with their teeth.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
She’ll have to declare her “hand held device” to the ato that will be fun to talk to her accountant about

Sez is following dry July
Not sure if she’s hoping the swamp stays dry or if the bottle of lube is for her dryness..
Hah… some charities use influencers as “ambassadors”….

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
We all go searching for stuff!? We are Tattlers!

And Claire is a cunt.
My point was Sez told everyone oh I am a cop, I have this power I’ll hunt you down. Claire has not said what her job is. Doesn’t mean people don’t search it. I don’t think it is reasonable to say tas police should sack her, she isn’t offensive nor does she hold any views that would breach her code of conduct.

I don’t agree. She likes to be positive, you might not like that. That’s your business. Sez, is the definition of cunt. They really don’t compare.