Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
What an atrocious pencil grip 🙈
I’d be less critical if we knew she takes the kids health/development seriously.
My son had a similar pencil grip at that age. But he is very hyper mobile in his fingers and any pencil grip was a step in the right direction! Years of therapy……
Sarah probably would say “I can’t”

Reactions: 3

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Yep I know of someone Beau Ryan cheated on his wife with too. I don’t know why anyone would look up to that pig. Loves to play the loving husband publicly but he’s anything but.
---
Ok I just actually read that post from
Beau and my eyes rolled into the back of my head “I just wanted the best for her and she yelled at me and punished me for it” because she caught him in a lie 🥴 Poor little victim
Beau. No wonder Brad’s captions suck if he’s getting his inspiration from pathetic Beau Ryan.

Rant over I just hate cheaters and liars.
Was this before or after the Hi 5 chick? Not that it matters, I’m just nosey.

jsummo

I’m so passionate about this little fella and I feel so so sorry for him. Macaws have an intelligence level of a human toddler - meaning that Loki is by far the smartest Jen that family or miscreants.
Ahahaha. Fuck.

notgifted

VIP Member
So if “Sar” was out at Kmart today, safe to say Nan was watching the kids at home? Loves school holidays. Never has a moment alone. Or the boys were out at the mall with her, not running around outside from 6am to 8pm 🫠
So did Nan give Sarah the money to buy the Lego from Kmart or what? I am just so sick of her stories seeming like lies

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
In fairness, I think Sean and LDB have both been doing similar sorts of videos forever. I followed Sean aaaages ago because he did silly parenting reels.
---
I actually think Sean might have been doing them first 🫣. I have space on my feed for both 😂. These videos are 2.5 years old.
View attachment 2264141
the concept isn’t new but using her exact scenarios and even the same wording is off.
He doesn’t use captions on his videos 👎🏻 so I can’t use screenshots to show the quotes. But they’re almost word for word some of them.

Lord Of The Lies

I just finished watching Teddy blabbing on about what hat to wear - I think I noticed he’s missing a tooth on the top left side???

• Haha
Reactions: 2

notgifted

VIP Member
Imagine what sort of expensive gift Teddy the toothless would have got after a trip to the dentist for extraction

Reactions: 2