The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe for a millisecond that this pencil pushing desk job wanker built this with no plans. This pint sized, repulsive swamp dweller has neither the skill or the brains to pull something like that off. Granted, it looks like a Frankenstein creation, but he absolutely used plans. bleeping liars.
100% agree
His tiny 16 public school educated brain would not have the knowledge to build this piece of tit without plans.

Also I would rather take s3x advice from a meth addicted hooked before I took it from sez. I am absolutely positive she only uses Bradley's little prick for making ugly children.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She opened a couple of bags of chips and outsourced everything else to the mum and horny single sister.

the token gluten free teevee snacks and nothing else gluten free.

No sign of the Coffey’s either….
I’d be horrified if someone posted photos of my kids sandwiched between an ad like that.
I would also be horrified if I was given that as a gift for Mother’s Day…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't believe for a millisecond that this pencil pushing desk job wanker built this with no plans. This pint sized, repulsive swamp dweller has neither the skill or the brains to pull something like that off. Granted, it looks like a Frankenstein creation, but he absolutely used plans. bleeping liars.
😂😂 hahah these are best descriptions of wee man!! Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She opened a couple of bags of chips and outsourced everything else to the mum and horny single sister.
She is lazy af.
---
Hey Sez, my kid had a birthday recently too. Let me fix your post for you. I just think it’s best that a post that alleges to be about a child’s party should actually be about the party? Not the dad, even if he does constantly need praise heaped on him just for existing. Maybe thank his guests for coming? I know they’re the most kind and respectful kids ever, but I think your manners may need some work 🤙🏻
~~~~
Party time 🛹

Finn had an epic seventh birthday party! Thank you to all the friends and family who came out to help celebrate. Extra thanks to my mum and sister for catering and cleaning my tit tip house! He had an amazing day and felt so much love 🫶🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So she is spruiking the pleasure pear to her followers, who would be the 25-40 years old demographic, as a Mother's Day gift?
So she reckons there's a lot of horny 50-75 years old women just hanging out for one of these?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, just wow. So bleeping cringe and smack bang in the middle of a 7yr olds bday story 😬
Love that she can't even say orgasm or vibrator in a vibrator ad 🤣, so much for removing the stigma when you can't even say the words.

I'm not a prude, but there's no way in hell I'd be buying my mother or sister a vibrator for Mother's day. They can keep that side to themselves thanks 🤢

Also, love the puddles on the ramp already, get used to that guys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey guys they just blew over $10k for a 7 year olds birthday, but thanks for supporting them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn’t She said he finished it yesterday at 5pm but he claims he finished as the party guests were arriving 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Didn’t She said he finished it yesterday at 5pm but he claims he finished as the party guests were arriving 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She also claimed that he works so much he can’t even have a lunch break and skips dinner and bedtime every night. And now for the past four weeks he’s apparently been building a skatepark dusk til dawn 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.