The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky they have the RSL foyer, can just have all the kids in there trashing the place

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf - does she have another new couch and rug in the RSL foyer on these stories? I spy the Aldi chair but this couch looks new. witch be spending big to keep up appearances for this birthday party 🤔. This is where they had all the beds last week for the sleepover.
I guess Core Restore are paying big dollars for the Kearnts partnership.

Sez hasn’t done any other notable ads recently has she?

Reactions: 6
Sez hasn’t done any other notable ads recently has she?
I keep a list on the wiki 😂. She’s due for a Nutraorganics ad this week 👀

I don’t think I’d say the best seat in the house is right next to the kids play area, but sure. I wonder why she hasn’t posted her new couch and ottoman!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I keep a list on the wiki 😂. She’s due for a Nutraorganics ad this week 👀

I don’t think I’d say the best seat in the house is right next to the kids play area, but sure. I wonder why she hasn’t posted her new couch and ottoman!
Hahahaha… Nutraorganics.

I guess she didn’t post it as she’s trying to stay humble… ya know… they’ve been flaunting the cost of the skate park and Finny Bops presents… best to keep the new lounge quiet. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is the party today? Are we thinking no stories or photos until 8pm?

Reactions: 14
When they irritate me which is pretty much every day, I just remember they have no real friends, they hate each other, kids need teeth and speech work and they live a sad pathetic life. Their lives are filled with material things not real life connections, it’s actually quite sad
I just relate their family to mine. My girls and their families are so filled with love, and are family orientated and they are all very good looking with lovely teeth. I feel so much better.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe the couch is one of those new Emma Mattress sofa beds, if I see anymore flogs peddling Emma Matress tit this weekend like their life is dependent on the ads being posted I’m going to bleeping abuse them.
It’s all I’ve viewed all weekend 😂😂

How do we think the party will go?! Over priced cake, over the top decorations, Braddles show boating….

Reactions: 16
How do we think the party will go?! Over priced cake, over the top decorations, Braddles show boating….
And the only other kids there will be the cousins.
That's the cousins on her side, NOT his side.
Oh. And if there's no photos of Finny Bop Bop with Nan and Pop them I'm calling BS on them all talking again.

We haven’t had hardly any sun today. Was raining a bit until 11 I think. Wonder what time the party was. I think another $1000 spent on the party. 7-8pm we will know

Cookies from Bridget, A Sprinkle On Top, gluten free of course 🙄 not gifted, paid in full 🤣 not many hours for peak engagement and we will find out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that table of food is anything to go by she’s put in zero effort with the party, how damn boring, also the skate ramp had puddles 😂😂😂

• Haha
The mum made an appearance
---
For those who are blocked
---
If that table of food is anything to go by she’s put in zero effort with the party, how damn boring, also the skate ramp had puddles 😂😂😂
Was all just lollies & sugar plus some cake 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.