The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t Sez and her naturopath friend been besties for like…. Life?

The naturopath got married yesterday, no Sez in sight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we think Brandley has his Captain Safety hat on (with his thongs….) because he’s about to test out the skate ramp with some “sick flips”?

Hope he crashes and makes a hole!
Yep pretty sure he’s holing his sick roller blades in that pic. Presuming he’s going to put them on with no socks 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someones gonna break a limb (hopefully braddles) on that death trap they call a skate ramp. I'd be so nervous as a parent to let my kids go on there at the party, its an accident waiting to happen and sez will shift the blame to the kids themselves, not her kids though, they know their bodies and don't need to wear proper protection 🤦‍♀️
And we all know she loves to parent from bed, unsupervised kids = someone's gonna get hurt

Reactions: 16
What are the odds on no pics from tomorrow so we can’t Tattle on how few friends actually come to the party?
Or will it be their chance to finally boast how popular the kids are, now they are at a new school, people may not have had time to get to know the real Kearns

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A sincere moment. I hope tomorrow goes well.In some circles, they say good luck, others it’s chookas…. I’m opting for break a leg guys! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is there only one Core Restore shindig? AG was talking about it this morning. She is MC. Sprouted some names of people who will be there. No mention of SK.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t Sez and her naturopath friend been besties for like…. Life?

The naturopath got married yesterday, no Sez in sight.
Was wondering today, where has @mochamondays been, and here you are! 🤗

I wonder if any kids from the old school will be there this year. My son is in year 2 and still has some friends that he invites from daycare and kindy that don’t go to his school anymore. (Not to make up the numbers, but because he maintains friendships 😅)

Reactions: 10
“For those playing at home”…. Is this directed at the aunties or the creeps?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact they built that monstrosity straight into 4 concrete tiles it’s ridiculous! They didn’t even do anything about the grass underneath, wait until the grass starts growing up through the gaps! It’ll have to be pulled down in no time!! So ridiculous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if any kids from the old school will be there this year. My son is in year 2 and still has some friends that he invites from daycare and kindy that don’t go to his school anymore. (Not to make up the numbers, but because he maintains friendships 😅)
[/QUOTE]
Haha I doubt it seeing as his parents have no idea how to model this behaviour. Probably thinks you can just buy new ones

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact they built that monstrosity straight into 4 concrete tiles it’s ridiculous! They didn’t even do anything about the grass underneath, wait until the grass starts growing up through the gaps! It’ll have to be pulled down in no time!! So ridiculous!!
I think you mean hilarious, for those of us playing at home

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.