The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot wait for influencer tea to annihilate these stupid hillbilly swamp creatures. Hopefully it opens people’s eyes more to these bogan wankers.

Reactions: 23
I am shocked by the amount of money being spent, like seriously??? skatepark, air pods, speakers, party, fancy signs and what ever else. Surely that is a bit overwhelming for a 7 year old
Surely they can read a room and see that the cost of living is rising.

Reactions: 13
Are those signs outside? I’m not far from them and it’s bucketing down outside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Let’s pedal as fast as we can with a toddler hanging on with no helmet and a child with a helmet that doesn’t fit properly.
He really is a bleeping moron.
They are both bleeping stupid. That video wasn’t cute it just showcased how little brain cells they both have and how incompetent they are as parents.

Reactions: 16
Is that another used and then rejected pet in the background? It looks like one of those reptile enclosures you might keep a snake/lizard ect in…
7B8D5051-4B8C-45A0-A0CF-E459751E3CC9.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I hope all the follower Aunties are rushing over to Sezzies DM’s to wish their little Finny Bop a happy 7th birthday.
My son turned 7 a few weeks ago, no way did I spend this amount of money on utter useless tit!
I did buy a $12 Big W balloon, I considered not buying it as it was a waste 😂 but all this mindless spending for a 7th birthday is sick!
Love to see all the “friends” Finnay has at his party, be all new ring ins who don’t know what these Kearnts are like yet.

Reactions: 19
I cannot wait for influencer tea to annihilate these stupid hillbilly swamp creatures. Hopefully it opens people’s eyes more to these bogan wankers.
Or it’ll bring out all the brainwashed Kearns Cult followers defending them 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously waiting for prime time to do a post about middle kid’s birthday, but what outrageously expensive day has she done with the kids today do you reckon? Because a several thousand dollar skatepark just isn’t enough 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’s obviously waiting for prime time to do a post about middle kid’s birthday, but what outrageously expensive day has she done with the kids today do you reckon? Because a several thousand dollar skatepark just isn’t enough 🙄
Was just thinking that!
After the “last photo as a 6yr old” photo last night I was expecting a photo/video/reel/story about the newest 7yr old.
Maybe we need to wait until after the Cairns Pt 2.
Or the house tour.
🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s definitely an 8pm grid post about her “Finny Bop” and how blessed she is, something about skating and being the kindest smartest boy ever.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.