The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these over the top gifts they give their kids always come with strings attached. It's
like giving candy to a child so they can take photos for the net. I feel so sorry for these kids.

Reactions: 8
And an 8.03 pm post as predicted.

Gotta beat that pesky algorithm for maximum engagement eh Sez?!?

Reactions: 12
These cashed up bogans make me sick. Who gives a 7yr old all that, plus some cash? He's 7, not 18. I can't wait for the penny to drop on these fuckers.

Reactions: 15
Who has the running total? I’ve got $100 on Pokémon cards 😅
387D46B3-7456-41D4-B38A-5D553EC2AB51.jpeg

1D077CA2-81E2-48CD-9B6A-4669FC182E7D.png

---
Just saving this here, because I know we’ll refer back to it at some point 😂
DA7E39D1-30EF-4641-9354-4F6EE54588C5.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Are the seriously spending upwards of $10K per child per birthday? And they spent thousands at Christmas as well... When the influencer funds dry up (and they will, this can't be sustained forever), how will they continue this terrible tradition?

To go from being spoilt beyond all belief to a "normal" amount of presents will give these kids more trauma than Big W and 16 schools.

Reactions: 22
To go from being spoilt beyond all belief to a "normal" amount of presents will give these kids more trauma than Big W and 16 schools.
Probably right when the teen years hit 👀👀

I can’t wait to see bubbah Teddy’s posts in twenty years about all the trauma he suffered as a child because his mum wouldn’t buy him tit every time she dragged him through Westfield.

Reactions: 12
This woman is just a deadshit, dumbass parent. Imagine spoiling your children at such a young age - did you not think these kids are going to bankrupt you by the time they’re teenagers? Because you’ve never said no? Didn’t occur to you that you’ll be on the hook for very expensive teenage boy habits? Can’t wait til they just grunt at her. Absolute bleeping idiot. I don’t think people are going to buy eye masks and vibrators from a washed up nasty piece of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh this is making me feel sick. $150 (at least) in cash, piles of presents, a giant over the top $10k skatepark and a party… for a 7year old.
for a family that try to be so relatable, they really love to show off how much they spend.
meanwhile the rest of us are calculating how much fuel they can buy, which meals are cheaper to cook and how to pay their bills, not throwing money away for a 7 year old.
We always had the rule, presents or party. So if we had a party, we had minimal (and inexpensive gifts).
I hated this as a child, but god so thankful for it now.

Reactions: 32
Did these two see Dudley Dursley in Harry potter and think that's exactly how they want to raise their children? Even Harry got better treatment than any of their pets.

Reactions: 21
Where's Teddy's dolly? Haven't seen it for a while, guess it was another throwaway thing like everything else (today it's pokemon cards).

Let's make predictions about the party.
Here's mine:

* Brad doing skateboard flips wearing a backwards cap, stealing the limelight for himself and acting like a pure knobhead in front of other parents

* over the top setup, more money spent on crazy random tit

* Sarah filling her cup

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.