The Kearns #32 Jacks of all trades, masters of none. All fun and games til the flood waters come!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck! Does this mean the big fake legal letter will be coming back out with a deep dive on these inbred clowns!?

Do your thaaaang influencer tea!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Much relatable... so for a 7 year old they are getting $80earphones, a $150 speaker and a $3000+ skatepark and a birthday party.

Much relatable content Sez.

Meanwhile I am scouring the catalogues to see what I can afford to buy this week.:ROFLMAO:
Such a wasteful pack of cunts.
I think you are being super generous by saying the $3000+ ramp, that was the cost just for the framing before he decided to make to 10 times bigger, I have zero clue where there cash is coming from, did the ramp cash coincide with Mrs Mummy Rise & Shine being back on the scene 🙄
---
Oh duck! Does this mean the big fake legal letter will be coming back out with a deep dive on these inbred clowns!?

Do your thaaaang influencer tea!
It sure does 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’m sure the neighbours will love the speaker noise to go with the skate ramp….

Much relatable... so for a 7 year old they are getting $80earphones, a $150 speaker and a $3000+ skatepark and a birthday party.

Much relatable content Sez.

Meanwhile I am scouring the catalogues to see what I can afford to buy this week.:ROFLMAO:
I hear you! I’m over here trying to meal plan, shop all within a small budget for a hungry family of 5 with dietary requirements. 🫠

are we taking guesses on how much the skate ramp cost?

Reactions: 10
Jackie? You here babe? You should be!

Why bother asking Sez, you had replies saying don’t get smiggle (on fb stories) and you were still going to get them. Sez knows best peeps.
$79 ear bud things (apparently, sticker says $119), a speaker he didn’t ask for $149, a party $???? And, the eleventy billion dollar skate park extravaganza. For a kids birthday.

FFS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I can guarantee Sk8ter boi Finny will use the earbuds once on his birthday and never again. No 8 year old needs them or a speaker. How sad for the kids though that because they get whatever they want, when they want, Christmas and birthdays are just like another day there is no build up of excitement

Reactions: 13
Why did I think that Lauren and Beaky were friends at one stage 🤔
Maybe that was someone else

Reactions: 6
And her ‘I hope that helps some of you’ at the end of her rushed spiel (with Teddy on the IPad again in the background!)
No Sez, it won’t help any of us!! None of us spend well over $5k on our children for their 7th Birthday!!!!
E19ED230-A452-4F8C-B8D3-292B8119BAE0.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine “Easter eggs” being your entire personality 🥴. The dairy free thing lasted about a week? Has she solved her mystery “hives”?
655F9E61-7903-46F7-A4AF-8B149344AFAB.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I would never trust a young child to use ear buds properly. Hearing properly is so very important. Such an inappropriate gift for a young child.

Reactions: 26
I need someone to show me the maths. Skate parks are literally free. When is this going to pay for itself? They live in a swamp, they’ll still need to go to Slam Factory in wet weather. This doesn’t even replace a proper skate park anyway?

If the skatepark cost $1 and I went every single day, it would still take over 8 years before that thing paid for itself (with a low ball estimate that it cost $3k, which it didn’t).
7F42D929-3A61-442A-987F-440F5ADDCCF9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I need someone to show me the maths. Skate parks are literally free. When is this going to pay for itself? They live in a swamp, they’ll still need to go to Slam Factory in wet weather. This doesn’t even replace a proper skate park anyway?

If the skatepark cost $1 and I went every single day, it would still take over 8 years before that thing paid for itself (with a low ball estimate that it cost $3k, which it didn’t).
View attachment 2094118
You have to forgive them, the followers are just as dumb as the Kearns themselves, clearly they didn’t get “a” education.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.