Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh geez!! All that very exxy radz ramp surface hacked and wacked together like that! Those lips in the joins will become ‘a dumb way to die’ if they’re not fixed properly.

Look, props for what he has achieved, but it’s OTT and the neighbours right on the fence line will have no peace and quiet, the reason they all live there in the first place.

It’s definitely a new version of the show Middle Upper Class Bogans.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
CONGRATULATIONS the OG @Bobley_the_1st for the winning thread title, tweaked slightly to fit. Original title “Thread 32 Kearnts Family, jacks of all trades, masters of none. It is all fun and games til the flood waters come.” with 52 votes!

You win a trip to the easter show, a flooded back lawn, a wonky home made $10000 skatepark, mouldy air conditioner vents and a coke allergy!

Same shit different day with these grifting losers. BigSez suddenly has hives but that could be just from the school holidays. Brandley was dubbed artistically gifted. Bobley came back but hasn’t been seen since.

Happy for one of our elite wordsmiths to do a full recrap!

Happy Easter! 🐣

• Haha
  • Heart

mochamondays

Hasn’t Sez and her naturopath friend been besties for like…. Life?

The naturopath got married yesterday, no Sez in sight.

• Wow
  • Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
This woman is just a deadshit, dumbass parent. Imagine spoiling your children at such a young age - did you not think these kids are going to bankrupt you by the time they’re teenagers? Because you’ve never said no? Didn’t occur to you that you’ll be on the hook for very expensive teenage boy habits? Can’t wait til they just grunt at her. Absolute fucking idiot. I don’t think people are going to buy eye masks and vibrators from a washed up nasty piece of work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

clickbait queens

Man I’m hoping this over the top show of wealth for middle kid’s birthday has finally opened the eyes of more of their followers. Her birthday post from last night hasn’t even cracked 1,000 likes yet, read the room you bogan cashed up wankers! And the water coming up so close already is giving me life 😂😂 this swamp is the tattle gift that just keeps on giving 😝

Kip

I thought Braddles worked 16 hours a day and barely had time to leave his cupboard for food so he got his own kitchen… how does he have time to be back flipping on a used bouncy castle?

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Council are investigating it. I have emails from PM Council saying the right departments are all looking into it.
They said they are there if I have any other questions or photos. So this morning I sent Sarah’s photo saying how huge it is along with her predictive measurements. And one of it so close to the neighbours boundary line.

• Haha
  • Wow

Scrollonby

The full lewk for anyone interested. Just buying whatever combo is on the model is the only thing she’s ever actually stuck to consistently. She did spice it up ala Emmylou with her activewear crop. O
View attachment 2135446
The full lewk for anyone interested. Just buying whatever combo is on the model is the only thing she’s ever actually stuck to consistently. She did spice it up ala Emmylou with her activewear crop. O
View attachment 2135446
$229 for Pants
$359 Jacket

I just can not fathom the money spent on her wardrobe!

• Wow
  • Angry

how.now.brown.cow

Chatty Member
Why is your 4 and a half yr old child still “reading” that’s not my books?!?

my daughter is a week older and has been off these books for legit 18+ mths. She would be horrified if I gave her a “baby book”
This! My 3.5 year old hasn't touched these books for such a long time.

Also, is that a new jelly cat for each child plus a new squishmallow for each child?! Isn't that like.....$250 on soft toys alone!?

• Wow
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it… What these bogans prioritise their dollars on is mind boggling!! To spend $15k on a skate ramp, to impress a bunch of nobodies who don’t give a shit, and then to not provide a decent amount of food for the guests 🥴 unfathomable

imagine if they spent those dollars on therapy instead!
Yeah…again, I’d be MORTIFIED. The party looked crap. Which is fine for a seven year old’s birthday party, but zero effort for their guests. Just an opportunity to show off. Gross. The school mum group chat would have been lit after that.