Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilpickle

Sorry but what?! They get all these ridiculous gifts, constantly and for no reason and get “spending money” on top of that. What could they possibly buy?? They have every piece of junky crap you could ever dream of and then some. So gross I hate this family more and more every day.

And sorry sez but no one thinks your children are cute but you. We don’t need a million photos of the same child in the same pose for the same purpose.

Reactions: 28

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
They are probably quiet because they are nervous and anticipating a letter or phone call from the council soon. I have had a response and they are going to investigate it :D

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Um…surely these panels not being flush is a danger/hazard?? View attachment 2106388
It’s probably because he was worried about snapping it. It’s super expensive don’t you know? Because nitro circus use it and it’s built to withstand a beating… but snaps when bent 🫠
---
A tidbit I saved for our friend Sez to save. A bit of wisdom from a guy who represents his values with integrity and honesty 🤓

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

grifter

VIP Member
I was quickly tapping through the stories and had to go back to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. If I were a parent of a child in those stories that were the bookends to her sex toy ad I would be furious.

Oh! I know the answer to this one!! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Because your income is entirely reliant on exploiting your children and the older they get, the less people care and the less engagement they generate.
FB5A4598-A5AF-4623-AE4B-C3B6D038BDA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Msoscyq

Chatty Member
Why do they feel the need to give their kids every fucking thing that exists all at once? Airpods would make a great birthday or Christmas present when he is a teenager. For most families, that would be the one "big gift". But no, Kearns kids need $5000 spent on them each Christmas amd Birthday plus all the other extras.

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Runs over to influencer tea to drop positive comments about LDB 😆
I get so much joy out of the fact that every positive comment about her would piss them off so much. Especially compared to the negative comments about them 😂
---
A fair bit of a good tea for LDB over on the influencer tea page. Of particular note is the fact that she's willing to have a good discussion and not just block.
I’ve had quite a rigorous debate with Lauren once before and she was really open to it. I probably came in a bit hot but she didn’t just block, she asked me to explain and I did and she was really interested in continuing talking to me about it. Feisty, but I like that. She didn’t hold it against me either, she’s been lovely to me ever since and happy to joke around.

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Honestly the consumerism is tooo much! I shouldn’t be surprised, yet here I am gobsmacked. That’s SO MUCH money and things, for EASTER? What in the actual Lego truck?

What happens to all the stuff they got for previous Easters?

Have they heard of climate change?

Why this constant stream of pure shit for their kids and nothing, not a single jot for the community or friends or family or charity or anything?

How do they afford it?

Why do they want to?!?

I just

I have so many questions.

dreams3268

These kids don't need to be hitting the shops Sezzy. Talk about teaching them bad habits. Also parading them in front of another doll? serves what purpose?
That right there is the difference between LDB and Sarah, did anyone see LDB’s stories yesterday (or the day before) where she took her kids to the tip recycling shop and bought them a cd player to listen to old school cds, after she had a record player and was showing them vinyl records. LDB uses opportunities to teach her kids about thrifting, recycling and the music over time and Sez takes her kids to a shopping centre to buy more landfill plastic toys that they definitely do not need!!

tonedeaftitties

VIP Member
Why do all of Sarah’s meals look like dog food? Or like it’s already been eaten and then thrown up?
First the veggie bake and now the chicken fried rice. Vomit. Literal vomit.

Reactions: 26

Fostercat24

I would never trust a young child to use ear buds properly. Hearing properly is so very important. Such an inappropriate gift for a young child.

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
I'm just so glad they had to spend their own time and money on this and couldn’t manage to get it grifted. There is a God 🤣🙏

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Go on, Brad 👀. Be sure to include how much it costs to go to the skatepark, so we can see how long until your “investment” pays off!
View attachment 2106121
I genuinely want to know.
I genuinely want to know how much money they spent on the ramp.
I genuinely want to know how much money they spent on the ramp that will end up disintegrating because it wasn’t built on a concrete pad.

🙋‍♀️ It’s me Brandley, I’m genuinely interested

• Haha