Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So anyway. I have tried to remain impartial to this 'skate park' build, reserving judgement until it's complete.
But as the build progresses the less it makes sense.
The transition between the quarter pipes is rediculous, you will loose any speed gained from dropping in before you hit the other side.
The roll in would make more sense being higher/in the middle...giving you direction options and speed to hit the other side.
The only half pipe is the teeny little mini ramp which was the original build.
Oh well, the perks of building off plan I guess.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
So his mother is back in the picture?? Is she there to collect another animal? Is the bloody bouncy castle on top of the ramp monstrosity? So many questions 🙄😆
Bet he isn’t so mad about that traumatic childhood now mummy has given him this….
---
Jumping castle business’s in Qld have some super strict rules about having them pegged & weighted down, not up & inflated over certain wind speeds, huge insurance & they also have to be inspected often & signed off on, I bet Brad couldn’t care for any of that shit, he’ll just leave that thing up until it kills the grass or floats away in the next flood.
December 2021 in Tassie 5 kids died on one, I don’t quite get why you would just want one up on your shitty yard anyway…risk surely is greater than benefit…

• Sad

DoomScroller

VIP Member
I reckon Gerry the giraffe is full of spit from three boys and they want to give it to a newborn.
Maybe it’s a family heirloom from Brads childhood… and they’re passing it on as Brad is triggered by it.

It actually looks like it could be taller than Brad.

• Haha

canijustsay

VIP Member
$450 only on the screws….
My guess is $12.5-$15k

the special top timber was $250 a sheet, he bought 50 sticks of timber for the frame which is about $2500, screws, drill bits, assuming 30 sheets of ply + the surface….

plus add on the party, the gifts, the cash…..

is Knox wearing new rollerblades?

Also. What a wanker name dropping that Nitro Circus and X Games use that surface.
except their skating on professionally built ones without bumps

• Haha
  • Sick

canijustsay

VIP Member
Anyone reckon little man was honoured with any of these medals???
Absolutely not.
Sarge & Brad shouldn’t be in the same sentence.

I looked up Sarge’s medals last Anzac Day out of curiosity and he has served quite a few times across a few different wars and peace keeping missions. LBD is extremely proud but humble.

Brad didn’t serve at all. He couldn’t hack it.
Don’t think he even got a participation medal 🤣

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
I cannot wait for influencer tea to annihilate these stupid hillbilly swamp creatures. Hopefully it opens people’s eyes more to these bogan wankers.

canijustsay

VIP Member
A sincere moment. I hope tomorrow goes well.In some circles, they say good luck, others it’s chookas…. I’m opting for break a leg guys! 🤣

• Haha
You are a monster… please read in sarcasm.
Lol the irony of buying “that’s not my monster” for those spoilt children 😂

I still can’t believe an almost 5 year old wants to read those books. Yes, my older kids will occasionally grab my baby’s books and read them. My daughter is same age as Ted and nine times out of ten now she asks for a chapter book at bedtime, or at least longer picture books like Paddington or (TW for Brad) those big Disney ones Big W sells for $5. She wants to read proper books like her older brother. I guess that’s Ted’s problem though, none of them read, so he doesn’t have anything to aspire to.

• Haha

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
For reference, and happy to be corrected, but isn’t this highlighted area the original plan and when Brad had spent $3k on materials (not including the ply for the skate surface)? I can’t believe they’ve dropped that much money and not even bothered to level the ground or put a slab down. It’s still balanced on tiles 🥴
View attachment 2091723
Yikes you could be right?

This is the world's biggest bandaid for trauma that he experienced when a child (ie: those 16 schools and all those big w clothes)

• Haha

mummasoc

Chatty Member
So she was paid to attend and spruik the sex toy and super expensive vag tightening chair but all her posts were about HER make up and outfit ? Great choice
Of ambassador Core Restore. If o hadn’t seen Amy Gs posts I would have thought the event was for make up Application

Easily over $200 just on Teddy, before any chocolate. While claiming it’s just a few things 🥴. Why would the kids need a new “a oodie” every year? It’s not like they’d grow out of them?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Ok so the $3k plus skate ramp was enough of a present for the kid he also needs new headphones?!
The end of that metal pipe looks a bit hazardous for the bubbah but the more you look the worse it all gets.
---
How old is this kid? What the f is he listening to while skating? Podcasts?
He’s very advanced didn’t you know, and if you don’t agree then Brad will tell you to fuck off because this isn't a spectator sport. Or is it? Argh I kearnt keep up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Looks so bumpy! And dangerous!! Imagine the noise that monstrosity would omit! Especially with the squealing kids on it. I hope the neighbours complain. Man I’d be pissed off.
I’d be so worried about a freak accident happening on that. Like a board giving way, snapping and impaling someone. If the Kunts can chip a heavy duty table, what can the do to a bit of treated ply wood?
Watch this space.

• Heart
Is this how it’s going to look because…wow. That’s a lot of money for something that looks so incredibly cheap and crappy 😳😳😳. Bumpy too 😂. Thinking surely something must got over the top, so it looks less hacked together?
D3F37626-3C66-481A-A5CF-12C6D2FE3BB2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow