Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thought it was finished? Probably would have finished the safety rails before having a bunch of kids over for a party, but what do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Thod

So his mother is back in the picture?? Is she there to collect another animal? Is the bloody bouncy castle on top of the ramp monstrosity? So many questions 🙄😆
Their poor neighbours. They live in a quiet suburb then BAM the fkn Kearns Carnival appears next door

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Snaggletooth

I don't believe for a millisecond that this pencil pushing desk job wanker built this with no plans. This pint sized, repulsive swamp dweller has neither the skill or the brains to pull something like that off. Granted, it looks like a Frankenstein creation, but he absolutely used plans. Fucking liars.
100% agree
His tiny 16 public school educated brain would not have the knowledge to build this piece of shit without plans.

Also I would rather take s3x advice from a meth addicted hooked before I took it from sez. I am absolutely positive she only uses Bradley's little prick for making ugly children.

• Haha

Sashafierce

The fact they built that monstrosity straight into 4 concrete tiles it’s ridiculous! They didn’t even do anything about the grass underneath, wait until the grass starts growing up through the gaps! It’ll have to be pulled down in no time!! So ridiculous!!

• Haha
Who has the running total? I’ve got $100 on Pokémon cards 😅
387D46B3-7456-41D4-B38A-5D553EC2AB51.jpeg

1D077CA2-81E2-48CD-9B6A-4669FC182E7D.png

---
Just saving this here, because I know we’ll refer back to it at some point 😂
DA7E39D1-30EF-4641-9354-4F6EE54588C5.png

• Wow
  • Sick
He never made it out of training for army. Apparently it was Sarah that was the problem, not Brad. She couldn’t handle him being gone for any length of time. He did 3 years in the police, including training/qualification. He also spent a decent chunk of time working in gyms. His resume is almost as tall as he is.

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Everyone needs to email
[email protected]

And put in a complaint or expression of concern regarding the monstrosity of a ramp they are building and the noise it will create. I’d love to watch them have to remove it plank by plank 😂
Stupid entitled swamp people.

• Haha
When I see her kids I think to myself, wow, they need a present…. Also her outfit is two different shades of brown, two different textures, and a white boobie cover….her tummy was free but clearly she wasn’t comfortable to let it be seen
Ooph. Knox only getting a notebook. He’s going to be pisseddddd. She’ll have to rush out and buy everyone tech decks and Pokémon cards now. Does she not find it at all alarming that a total stranger knows enough about her kids to buy them gifts perosnalised to their interests?

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
I can't wait to open the vibrator my 6 year old son gives me this mothers day, might be a bit awkward knowing my ex bought it though...might be the norm in the Cachia household

• Haha

DoublePinkSeahorse

It’s so gross how she asks people to comment for the kids. Do your job properly and make decent content and you won’t have to beg for engagement and use cheap ploys like pretending it’s to make the kids happy (ick) and not just to boost your numbers on a sponsored post (double ick). Also lol the she kept implying that they make ice cream all the time 🤥 but now Finn is shocked that it worked 🙄. Guarantee she’s never made the sausage rolls before either and absolutely had zero intention to. I’m shocked she didn’t just do a smoothie for the hundredth time as that was the laziest option.
View attachment 2109206
So so gross!!! 🤮 The fact that she uses the kids to guilt people into engaging and also that they are raising them to seek validation from strangers online. So. Much. Ick.

Kip

And tattlers are the creeps for using basic powers of deduction to figure out their address when she posted a pic of it WITH A GIANT ARROW POINTING TO IT.
💯 agree, so much ick.

problematicinfluencers

He’s not building a skate ramp he’s building an ark for when the floods come 🌊 Needs to make it so big for the two ogres, Bobley 1 through 3 and the 47474848474 squishmellows

• Haha

Crockjock

VIP Member
A fair bit of a good tea for LDB over on the influencer tea page. Of particular note is the fact that she's willing to have a good discussion and not just block.

Reactions: 23