Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canijustsay

VIP Member
Look, I know it’s not a competition, but Sarah is constantly bragging about how unique and amazing Finn’s skating is (it’s not), so I feel comparisons are fair game 😂. Jimmy’s kid is 6ish months younger than Teddy and is smashing it 🤙

I’ll note that neither Brad or Sarah have liked the post, even though they’re supposed to be friends and Sarah claims she’s a massive hype girl.
View attachment 2128152
View attachment 2128154
Did the Kearns copy the Rees with the skateboarding?

Reactions: 4

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
It’s called different things in different parts of Australia, but I didn’t know it came in a roll either! Can’t say I’ve ever contemplated buying the slices for my kids 🫠
I’ll say, as a kid we got it, it was called belgium, and you would grill it and eat it with tomato sauce and it was great

snarkism

Chatty Member
When was her seggsual chat? Was it last night? Curious we didn't get any shitty outfits posts or sezzy taking the night away from the boys to fill her cup 🤢

• Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
I cannot wait for influencer tea to annihilate these stupid hillbilly swamp creatures. Hopefully it opens people’s eyes more to these bogan wankers.
Or it’ll bring out all the brainwashed Kearns Cult followers defending them 🙄

I would say it’s bots after hashtagging dumb ways to die
Yup it’s from her reel and using a popular sound bite and hash tags. Shame we won’t see how many people bailed 😂
---
Some of the kids were from Sarah’s new gym too. Seems like it was mostly a party for Sarah, not Finn 🤙🏻
Three of the kids belong to Jemma too. Wonder how many Finn actually invited 🥴

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
Lol the irony of buying “that’s not my monster” for those spoilt children 😂

I still can’t believe an almost 5 year old wants to read those books. Yes, my older kids will occasionally grab my baby’s books and read them. My daughter is same age as Ted and nine times out of ten now she asks for a chapter book at bedtime, or at least longer picture books like Paddington or (TW for Brad) those big Disney ones Big W sells for $5. She wants to read proper books like her older brother. I guess that’s Ted’s problem though, none of them read, so he doesn’t have anything to aspire to.
My 3 year old loves those books from Big W! She also picks Ella books for us to read to her. I can't remember the last time she went for a board book and if she does it's once in a blue moon.

• Heart

canijustsay

VIP Member
Full moon means big tides 😂 the joy of Easter
---
Why have they for a jumping castle there today?
Or is this a pic she had and is pretending it’s today?
You can see it in the background of the photo tagged 9am….

So they’ve either bought it or the parents were there super early

notgifted

VIP Member
Will we get an Anzac Day, “When I was in the army” post?
Better bloody not!
He’ll share his little “army nook” that he set up 🙄
---
Oh no, the comment above that he bought something from Vinnie’s 😱. Clearly doesn’t have the same childhood trauma as Brad. Weird that he’s somehow the only one of his siblings that does 🤔
How did I miss that, I’ll go check what it is 🤣

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Something that they’ve mentioned sporadically is wanting to start a YouTube channel… I think the skate park is the beginning of that.

You just know that they’ll put together a video once it’s done and it will reach alot people…
I watch a LOT of athletes on YouTube, I actually probably watch more content creators on YouTube than I do normal tv or streaming services. They could never hack it. And I’m not even talking like… average, Trip in a Van-type vlogging (personally can’t stand them). Not a chance they could be that organised.
---
Where do I find the influencer tea page??? There’s so many accounts with that name on Insta…

Last edited:

bessloves

Council are investigating it. I have emails from PM Council saying the right departments are all looking into it.
They said they are there if I have any other questions or photos. So this morning I sent Sarah’s photo saying how huge it is along with her predictive measurements. And one of it so close to the neighbours boundary line.
PM Council or Lake Mac Council?