Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Narrator:
Acting alone, this cunning female attempts to lure the Pygmy alpha to his ultimate demise, by preying on his greatest weakness - his narcissism.

To lull him into a false sense of security and take advantage of his low intelligence, she cleverly feigns interest in the costs of his vanity project. While her real intentions are clear to the viewer, the lure is too strong, and the need to humblebrag is too great. The Pygmy alpha succumbs, and fully discloses the extent of his stupidity and the costs incurred to satisfy his reliance on head pats from internet strangers.

It is now inevitable, there can be only one outcome. The pack descends. His vanity was his ultimate downfall. Will his cubs ever survive without him indulging their every whim? We may never know. And so the circle of life continues on the swapsavanna.

(Fades out to the tunes of ‘I just can’t wait to be king’…..)
Absolutely fucking sensational

Reactions: 5

taylorverse

I watch a LOT of athletes on YouTube, I actually probably watch more content creators on YouTube than I do normal tv or streaming services. They could never hack it. And I’m not even talking like… average, Trip in a Van-type vlogging (personally can’t stand them). Not a chance they could be that organised.
---
Where do I find the influencer tea page??? There’s so many accounts with that name on Insta…
A411CC08-BBD1-4F0A-8F41-55A501CD4085.jpeg

Reactions: 4

notgifted

VIP Member
She really needs to find a new hairstyle for when she goes out. Those Curls she gets are outdated and just don’t suit her. Will she bring out a new AJE outfit for the event or is that so 2022.
Probably Sportsgirl, she has a few from there lately, the ones that are reduced to $19-95

• Haha

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
So they will burn the midnight oil and get this ramp and spick & span, be utter show offs and post how they make miracles happen for their deserving kids, they work so hard guys.
Wish just for once they would come unstuck.
---
The ramp story Sezzie has up, I counted 12 sheets on that one side alone, those sheets start at $295 a sheet 😅 fucking hell guys, did the Kearns win the lotto and they are holding out on us ??
Sez isn’t, she be busy filling her cup