Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
He never made it out of training for army. Apparently it was Sarah that was the problem, not Brad. She couldn’t handle him being gone for any length of time. He did 3 years in the police, including training/qualification. He also spent a decent chunk of time working in gyms. His resume is almost as tall as he is.
Thank you 🙏 my math was about as good as SWGWA there for a moment but glad you could clear that up
---
If he has been revolutionising the aged care industry since he was 28, that leaves 10 years for him to do both basic training and on the job training (and more) for both army and police doesn’t it?
Look my math was off but I’m still not wrong 😂

Reactions: 5

Notamused

Is there only one Core Restore shindig? AG was talking about it this morning. She is MC. Sprouted some names of people who will be there. No mention of SK.

• Haha

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
Lol the irony of buying “that’s not my monster” for those spoilt children 😂

I still can’t believe an almost 5 year old wants to read those books. Yes, my older kids will occasionally grab my baby’s books and read them. My daughter is same age as Ted and nine times out of ten now she asks for a chapter book at bedtime, or at least longer picture books like Paddington or (TW for Brad) those big Disney ones Big W sells for $5. She wants to read proper books like her older brother. I guess that’s Ted’s problem though, none of them read, so he doesn’t have anything to aspire to.
My 16 month old is already over them!! Probably was closer to at 12 months! Way to help with their literacy and reading skills, Sez!!

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
Just going to leave this here from Brad's questionable teenage years. This was shared many moons ago now lol.
On a side note, I joined tattle when all that shit went down about Big W clothes 🤣
View attachment 2117037

And just adding these because it's always a nice reminder to know how fake these 2 fuckwits are. 💅

View attachment 2117043View attachment 2117045
You should send to influencertea_aus
---
$6 per medal…how many weeks, how many kids…that’s achievable for the average volunteer
Is it normal to get a weekly medal???

• Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
How do these numbers happen in 6 minutes … and it’s not even 8 pm! Sez can only dream of this sort of engagement 😏

DA9F4AEE-DF98-4170-B940-9D27F71F8F30.jpeg

51E4E8B0-178F-4D4F-8E45-FED8261470C4.jpeg

• Wow

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
I watch a LOT of athletes on YouTube, I actually probably watch more content creators on YouTube than I do normal tv or streaming services. They could never hack it. And I’m not even talking like… average, Trip in a Van-type vlogging (personally can’t stand them). Not a chance they could be that organised.
---
Where do I find the influencer tea page??? There’s so many accounts with that name on Insta…
I like that you can’t stand them, I really can’t either yet they’re widely loved and….well, why?