Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I had to do some digging for a personal matter but had a full hour of access to court details. (FYI not illegal - $10 for one hour and you can look it all up yourself, a lawyer family member suggests it when dating 😂 it’s like the lemon check for second hand cars) I did my stuff and had some leftover time. The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.

I’m assuming what I found for ‘Sencon’ Sarah Kearns is all in relation to her police ‘career’.
I almost made the same mistake in thinking it was "our" Brad. "Our" Brad's middle name is James.

Reactions: 3

Scrollonby

New choice for her 😂
To be fair, their autumn range is right up her alley! Most of it is brown - It would be a shame if she did move towards their as for the most part I love their range (except brown)!
---
---
Was giving her the benefit of the doubt that maybe they were black? Why is everything always brown?!
Maybe sending out subconscious messages 🤣

Colour for pays more
Brown pays shit?!?

Reactions: 2

notgifted

VIP Member
It’s definitely the jacket being marked, I think perhaps it’s suede type fabric and it has been rubbed or stained.

Reactions: 2