Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Thanks to sneezy and this thread, I know that the best time to post on instagram is 8pm. Can any social media savvy people tell me the best time and day to post on facebook for maximum exposure?
The best time to post will change and really depend on your audience, do some a/b testing and work out the best time with your audience… there is no magic time unfortunately. Also spend time engaging your audience and make you’re posting consistently.:)

Reactions: 4

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
He’s 4.5 years old and she still calls him that, utterly ridiculous, I have a 3 year old who pulls me up if I call her Bub, she says she a big girl, not a baby, Teddy must love being treated like he’s 18 months old.
Spot on about the tit milk, surely she can just football hold him and breastfeed him while he’s on his iPad at the food court.
---

I was told they would do a Kearns day, but they must have chickened out as it was never posted, these pages are scared to call them out, worried about fake legal letters, what is said about the Kearns a lot of the time has hard evidence and receipts to back it all up. They need to be exposed for all the shit they do, they have so many blind followers who have no idea what the real Kearnts are like.
---
You forget how Sarah used to look before she became addicted to filters 😂
Wow so different!!!

notgifted

VIP Member
Have they got an extra rubbish bin? Shouldn’t really be surprised that they produce twice the waste of an average family 🥴 #climatechange
I count 5 bins?
I’m unsure what’s normal, my town we only have 2 bins 😂 some people are part of a trial and have a smaller food waste bin too 😂

problematicinfluencers

Thanks to sneezy and this thread, I know that the best time to post on instagram is 8pm. Can any social media savvy people tell me the best time and day to post on facebook for maximum exposure?

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
For reference, and happy to be corrected, but isn’t this highlighted area the original plan and when Brad had spent $3k on materials (not including the ply for the skate surface)? I can’t believe they’ve dropped that much money and not even bothered to level the ground or put a slab down. It’s still balanced on tiles 🥴
View attachment 2091723
Jesus Screeny, yep, you are correct.
This is mind boggling.

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
Is that another used and then rejected pet in the background? It looks like one of those reptile enclosures you might keep a snake/lizard ect in…
7B8D5051-4B8C-45A0-A0CF-E459751E3CC9.jpeg

Reactions: 3

Fostercat24

I wonder what merch Sez will flog at the Empower Newcastle gabfest. 'Hands on' Brandley might be able to assist as well.

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
An interesting collaboration. Her brand isn’t self care, fitness or even pleasure (🤢). Her brand is ‘relatable, woke boy mum who has overcome all odds to succeed’ (self branded).

I don’t see a lot of evidence she is an authority on women’s bodies, in any capacity.
Shes just local?

It's a local self pleausre/women's bodies seminar for local people

(Sorry you need to say that in a league of gentlemen way 😆)

images (4).jpeg