Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Let’s put this in context for a moment. Brandley is 33? He’s been revolutionising the aged Care Sector since… 2018 (correct me if I’m wrong)? Police Academy is 6-12 months training, then OJT; The Army is 3 months basic training then OJT. SO realistically he was never really Police or Army, he would’ve had enough time to do basic for both, probably fail a few things because we all know he has zero resilience, then cry because it’s too difficult, then medically discharge on mental health because he’s a soft Kearnt.
Big Sez wasn’t police either, she did the training and then spent her whole career on mat leave.
Guaranteed they both cried mental health discharge and claimed their pensions which is why they can continue to spend so much and Slimy Sez dog can stay at home.
They’re a disgusting example of a veteran so let’s not give them the credit for their “careers”.
If he has been revolutionising the aged care industry since he was 28, that leaves 10 years for him to do both basic training and on the job training (and more) for both army and police doesn’t it?

Reactions: 2

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
Geez, I wonder why the millions of parents who have coached their kids footy teams never thought of that Brandley 🙄 Don’t know how we’d survive without the Kearnts.

---

Mmmm, looks like they were posted at roughly the same time. Wouldn’t put it past small man to have had his made and ready to go in an attempt to outshine LBD’s first partnership with Bunnings. Oooh, my inner conspiracy theorist is having a blast!!
Not her first, she’s done heaps for Bunnings.

canijustsay

VIP Member
I had to do some digging for a personal matter but had a full hour of access to court details. (FYI not illegal - $10 for one hour and you can look it all up yourself, a lawyer family member suggests it when dating 😂 it’s like the lemon check for second hand cars) I did my stuff and had some leftover time. The Brad Kearns that pops up is a guy who also got charged with breaking and entering worksites etc. not the same one.

I’m assuming what I found for ‘Sencon’ Sarah Kearns is all in relation to her police ‘career’.
Wow! Spill the tea!

buckbeak

Let’s put this in context for a moment. Brandley is 33? He’s been revolutionising the aged Care Sector since… 2018 (correct me if I’m wrong)? Police Academy is 6-12 months training, then OJT; The Army is 3 months basic training then OJT. SO realistically he was never really Police or Army, he would’ve had enough time to do basic for both, probably fail a few things because we all know he has zero resilience, then cry because it’s too difficult, then medically discharge on mental health because he’s a soft Kearnt.
Big Sez wasn’t police either, she did the training and then spent her whole career on mat leave.
Guaranteed they both cried mental health discharge and claimed their pensions which is why they can continue to spend so much and Slimy Sez dog can stay at home.
They’re a disgusting example of a veteran so let’s not give them the credit for their “careers”.
Brad did Officer Training so that’s 18months at RMC. Brad and Sarah lived in Canberra. Maybe Sarah couldn’t handle being away from family while Knox was a baby

Reactions: 1