Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobley_the_1st

VIP Member
The refusal to buy Brad mower fuel, that’s a cunt act if ever I saw one. How good does she thinks she bloody is?
She is already going out, how about take the jerry can with you and fuel it up, too your own car up while you are it, ah but that’s right, that’s a man’s job and you can’t possibly do that.
---
Brad, next time she asks for her tea or water when she’s already upstairs in bed, try saying no and film her, show us what happens.
He is ball-less. Imagine how much he would be punished, and not in the sexy way
---
New thread https://tattle.life/threads/the-kea...-her-toy-brads-isnt-big-enough-for-her.38890/

Reactions: 5
Still waiting to see the vagina pic. Come on Sarah! She will 10000% wanted to be fun and breezy, like Amy, but there’s no way she had it in her. Also, best photo I could see of Amy’s outfit 😂. Not my style, but looks neat and a bit sexy, appropriate for the event.
943CF7A8-BA1A-46FA-96EE-44B512493D04.jpeg

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
The fact they built that monstrosity straight into 4 concrete tiles it’s ridiculous! They didn’t even do anything about the grass underneath, wait until the grass starts growing up through the gaps! It’ll have to be pulled down in no time!! So ridiculous!!
I think you mean hilarious, for those of us playing at home

• Haha
I think Brad’s family is over today and his step dad owns that jumping castle. It’s the jumping castle Bobley came home with. Sarah usually says “nan” for her mum, not nanna.

A67DD4BB-BBE2-4482-8F11-5A7B5E0F6602.jpeg

• Wow
My 3 year old loves those books from Big W! She also picks Ella books for us to read to her. I can't remember the last time she went for a board book and if she does it's once in a blue moon.
They’re such great value! I don’t always love how long they are. Sometimes wish I could just spend 30 seconds on a single “That’s Not My” book, would speed bedtime up considerably 😂

My daughter loves the Meet Ella books too. My son was reading them to himself by Ted’s age 🫠. I know all kids are different, but there’s probably less than 100 words total (closer to 50 even?) in the “that’s not my” books, they’re for babies. Wouldn’t you at least be trying to encourage him with some more detailed books? There’s so many amazing picture books.

• Heart

SezTheMacaw

That’s not my … last name? 😂😂😂 I had a ridiculous chuckle at that

Trigger warning next time thanks. Why does knocksy look like he’s wearing a Lego wig.
---

Oh my god that’s the funniest load of shit to ever come out of their snaggletoothed mouths.
---

“That’s not my….last name?” What a dumb kid.
---

Haven’t you seen Where the Crawdads Sing? You don’t need shoes where they’re from.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Is that the brother Brad kept playing desperate wing man for with his gross thirsty followers?! Finally found someone and knocked her up?! Hope he has better teeth.....
He is in the army and doesn’t seem to share much of his life online, definitely seems more sane than Brad 😂

• Haha