Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
They are probably quiet because they are nervous and anticipating a letter or phone call from the council soon. I have had a response and they are going to investigate it :D
good to know! I did mine anonymously so wont get any updates. Here for it 🍿

Reactions: 6

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Wtf - does she have another new couch and rug in the RSL foyer on these stories? I spy the Aldi chair but this couch looks new. Bitch be spending big to keep up appearances for this birthday party 🤔. This is where they had all the beds last week for the sleepover.
I guess Core Restore are paying big dollars for the Kearnts partnership.

Sez hasn’t done any other notable ads recently has she?

I don’t have an issue with her calling Ted “bubba”, but that’s not his name…or even a proper nickname…so why use it on socials? He’s not my bubba 🥴

notgifted

VIP Member
The mum made an appearance
---
For those who are blocked
---
If that table of food is anything to go by she’s put in zero effort with the party, how damn boring, also the skate ramp had puddles 😂😂😂
Was all just lollies & sugar plus some cake 🤢

Attachments

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
It is going to take a very long time for runners to fill those huge gaps they left.. if you leave gaps they should only be minimal, not the size of a whole roll of turf!
And they will always be way lower, they have no thick soil under like the turf does, it’s ridiculous

The full lewk for anyone interested. Just buying whatever combo is on the model is the only thing she’s ever actually stuck to consistently. She did spice it up ala Emmylou with her activewear crop. O
039ED3B6-CE06-40FB-88A7-8338266EBC7F.png

• Sick
  • Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Are they new or the Air Jordans he got on the cruise? Imagine bragging about what a brat your child is 😂
They look new to me, will have to go back on pics to check, I was sure the cruise pair were pure white.
---
He has those shoes in an Xmas photo but in the cruise he’s wearing pure white, these wasteful maggots

Last edited:

Fostercat24

Well if Sez is the funniest, most gorgeous women etc in Newcastle, haha such lies to get people to the event.

jsummo

Are they in the Lego car? The reason I can think of him being in the car seat is because if Finny and Teddy are in car seats, they wouldn’t be able to fit the big fat ogre hands down between to buckle him in
Everyone looks super uncomfy in the back of that Lego truck. Surely they’d have been more comfortable in Bradles shit box that was the family run around.