Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
He’s 4.5 years old and she still calls him that, utterly ridiculous, I have a 3 year old who pulls me up if I call her Bub, she says she a big girl, not a baby, Teddy must love being treated like he’s 18 months old.
Spot on about the tit milk, surely she can just football hold him and breastfeed him while he’s on his iPad at the food court.
---

I was told they would do a Kearns day, but they must have chickened out as it was never posted, these pages are scared to call them out, worried about fake legal letters, what is said about the Kearns a lot of the time has hard evidence and receipts to back it all up. They need to be exposed for all the shit they do, they have so many blind followers who have no idea what the real Kearnts are like.
---
You forget how Sarah used to look before she became addicted to filters 😂
The fucking enormous gap between the eyebrows is absolutely revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah has a brother too doesn’t she? Some dude in gosford a few years ago, did the tint on my car and I swear it was her brother. He is never mentioned though.

ng86

Why did I think that Lauren and Beaky were friends at one stage 🤔
Maybe that was someone else

Msoscyq

VIP Member
My 2 year old is more into books like The Gruffalo, We're Going On A Bear Hunt, The Cranky Bear etc. The That's Not My... haven't been touched by him since he was 1.

• Heart

Snaggletooth

Never in my life have I seen a more filtered person. It doesn't look close to what she actually looks like (hidious) and yet she goes on and on about loving yourself for who you are. The hypocrisy.

Also she's getting paid to attend and advertise that event. The only advertising she's done is for the makeup place and my 7yo can do better make up.

She has beady eyes and a beak, and they highlighted that 🦅😂

waitingandwondering

Chatty Member
Looks so bumpy! And dangerous!! Imagine the noise that monstrosity would omit! Especially with the squealing kids on it. I hope the neighbours complain. Man I’d be pissed off.
I’d be so worried about a freak accident happening on that. Like a board giving way, snapping and impaling someone. If the Kunts can chip a heavy duty table, what can the do to a bit of treated ply wood?
Watch this space.
He has also built it right outside their bedroom hasn’t he? Before those kind and considerate boys who are outside from 6am to 8pm get sick of the dodgy skate ramp, Sez won’t be getting her cup filled with a sleep in! The noise!!!!

Scrollonby

Wow, in her own pic she looks like a different person. Filters truly are magic
Those pants make her legs look twice their usual trunks size!
---
Can not wait for the reveal of which shop to avoid for several shades of shit brown on brown attire!

Reactions: 5