The Kearns #33 Brad is a skaterboi, Sez likes to play with her toy, Brads isn’t big enough for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning suggestion this round was, me!! Brad is a skaterboi, Sez likes to play with her toy, Brads isn’t big enough for her. A whopping 58 of you liked it, 59 if I put my hand up!
What did I win, some self satisfaction, some new filters and a lovely brown suit!
I’ll grab my pear and satisfy my self some more later!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Let’s start with a recap. 32 took off slowly as we watched the paint and water dry on old skate city, the newest addition to swamp town. What started as a modest ramp was Kearnted up to a $15k mega monstrosity in the name of a 7 year olds birthday.
What’s a budget!? Don’t ask anyone from swamp town, they aren’t sure.
Sez talked about sex baby, maybe, we didn’t see her with a fake vagina, but she did sell her soul to advertise her love pear within the story of her seven year old celebration.
Sez again wowed us in brown.
Has she been to the gym? Has her sister disappeared? Is her mum back for good?! We have no idea. Sez lies too much to keep up with.
Anyhow, Mother’s Day is coming faster than Brad at a strip joint so let’s sit back and tattle it up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Great title and equally great recap!

can I just say it looks like she borrowed Peter’s (from the Brady Bunch) favourite disco outfit.

even with all that makeup. Still a hideous beast.
Go get your husband some fuel you lazy fat arse. He needs to mow your crappy lawn.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Make up really does wonders…doesn’t matter, she is still a bleep
Wow. That makeup artist is pretty damn talented! She contoured the ogres nostrils to make them look a tiny bit smaller. I’ve heard of nose contouring, but actual nostrils. WOW
#thepowerofmakeup

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like she would look a lot better without that huge gap between the brows & actually having a proper shape to them.
If she was maintaining them herself with no beauty experience, I'd cut her some slack. But the fact she pays someone to do this to her astounds me. Such a poor brow artist. I know regrowing brows can take ages, but you can use tint to give shape while they grow back!

I'm happy to snark on this part of her appearance as it is completely within her control. Do better!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wow. What a goodie bag 🙄
I think it’s fine considering tickets were $25. Seems like a reasonable night. But not the sort of goodie bag I’d be boasting about after the fact. What does that achieve anyway? Surely you post a sneak peak before to try and entice people?

Reactions: 10
I think it’s fine considering tickets were $25. Seems like a reasonable night. But not the sort of goodie bag I’d be boasting about after the fact. What does that achieve anyway? Surely you post a sneak peak before to try and entice people?
Didn’t she say yesterday they were worth over $200 or something like that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.