The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Sarah, I was eyeing off some shorter bike shorts (I also have blessed with some large thighs) and after seeing them on you I won't be purchasing. #wearyheshorts-justnotthoseones lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the table. I didn’t see that. I’m sure it was around the $2000 + mark

yeah they have neighbours. I’m pretty sure the house next to them, the side the ramp is going the house is close enough to boundary fence for them to be heard.

look at this pic from the last time it was for sale. The water sitting out there 😂
Yep closer to 3k. My daughter has this table well b4 sez. She's got a 3yo and 6yo who do crafts, lego etc on it and it doesn't look like that. That is disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I bet Sarah has already ordered a new table and will claim they needed it because their space is just sahhhh huge now.

Reactions: 10
Omg the table. I didn’t see that. I’m sure it was around the $2000 + mark

yeah they have neighbours. I’m pretty sure the house next to them, the side the ramp is going the house is close enough to boundary fence for them to be heard.

look at this pic from the last time it was for sale. The water sitting out there 😂
Hang on. Was that living/sitting area an “add on” of sorts? It looks like it was originally a patio/deck/outdoor area given the black frame to that area? Then the wall/Frame has been knocked down to open the whole area up to what we see now? I’m so confused. But this house is the absolute pits.

Reactions: 9
Brandley saying he did woodwork in Year 12 sounds like BS. You don't just start woodwork in your last year of school. Oh and would Teddy actually know what a tree house was?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on. Was that living/sitting area an “add on” of sorts? It looks like it was originally a patio/deck/outdoor area given the black frame to that area? Then the wall/Frame has been knocked down to open the whole area up to what we see now? I’m so confused. But this house is the absolute pits.
Too right, and I’m getting the feeling they’re starting to realise 😂

Reactions: 9
Brandley saying he did woodwork in Year 12 sounds like BS. You don't just start woodwork in your last year of school. Oh and would Teddy actually know what a tree house was?
You might if you’d been to 3,637,920,837,000 schools like Brandley did!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I did woodwork in year 12 actually” 😭 I might start applying for chef positions add my “food tech” class I did in high school as experience. Who needs apprenticeships

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me. I did woodwork in year 12 too (all the way from year 7 actually 🙄). My tradie brother didn’t, but he’ll be so pleased to hear how qualified I am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So were those lunchboxes today based on that naturopath package Sarah was trying to shill? After she went on and on about how great it was, less than a week ago? Yikes.

Reactions: 13
No wonder he has no actual friends. Brad is still stuck at the age of 17 where he thinks talking about year 12 and your subjects actually matters. Once you leave school, literally no one gives a toss about what you did! I’m cringing so hard at this comment. By his standards I should be a mathematician and an expert in history and chemistry 🥴
---
And the comment about contacting his year 12 teacher!! Omg. Yeah sure, go ahead and let him know!! Lololol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.