The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I beg to differ Sez, this is an ad.
These products were also gifted.
Why does this moron think this post isn’t “a ad”?! She got the items for free. She “works” for the manufacturer. She has a code which gives you a discount. She will either get a kick back from the use of the code, or use the number of people who apply it as a reason for more paid posts from the manufacturer. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 26
Imagine if ig and fb suddenly lost all the follower counts and every influencer had to start over.I wonder how many of the stadiums of followers these wankers would get back.Im going to go manifest this happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I know they don't want to pay to fix their teeth, but gnawing on the table isn't gonna help much either.
Isn't it a concrete table? How the hell do you chip it off like that. A solid chunk, sure maybe something hit, but that looks like multiple hits/chunks out..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know they don't want to pay to fix their teeth, but gnawing on the table isn't gonna help much either.
Isn't it a concrete table? How the hell do you chip it off like that. A solid chunk, sure maybe something hit, but that looks like multiple hits/chunks out..
would have been Brad, no way those kind, respectful, caring kids would damage anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is NOT hot glue gunning on the $4000 table. No wonder it’s destroyed.

let me get this straight though:
Brad fills up the car. Brad does the Easter hat tit. Brad makes the coffee and the tea (with 6000 sugars that she didn’t ask for), Brad builds the pointless skate ramp, Bec cleans the house (but not the air conditioner units), Nan babysits the kids for allllll the date nights.
what do you do Sez?
---
Is this not Knoxxxxxxy’s hat though? It’s pink and it has birds. That’s his personality. Not yours Teddy. You’re spooky remember.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She's so cringe. It's hard to watch. Dancing with Ted and her knees bursting out of the jeans while she awkwardly looks in to the camera. Give it up, love. You're more of a behind the camera gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah probably not going to take nutrition advice from someone that gives their toddlers full cans of Coke, but thanks anyway Sez. Also, hair testing is bullshit and “detoxes” are just diet culture disguised as “wellness”. Your lunchboxes today were woeful, so clearly not following these tips (I hope?). Allegedly an amazing toast ebook, yet your kids got Nutella and Vegemite today? Maybe stop shilling crap and encouraging people to spend money on stuff you don’t even use.

Reactions: 28
Wait… is it $99 for just a book of family recipes? Or does that include food?

can one just google ‘family friendly recipes’ for free?

Reactions: 14
Wait… is it $99 for just a book of family recipes? Or does that include food?

can one just google ‘family friendly recipes’ for free?
That’s exactly what it is. A $100 ebook of 10 healthy meals 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.