The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we think it’s the Kearns who Ash from Elula Home formerly Blossom By Ash is talking about on her personal page?? She’s dirty on some influencers.
Nah…. She said it was a business owner. Sez doesn’t own a business, she’s a swamp queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok if that kid was just singing I did not understand a word. My youngest is about turn to 4 and I have conversations with him. My others the same. I had one with speech problems and daycare was behind me 100% there was problems at 2 and by 3 he was in speech therapy and by 4-4.5years you could have conversations.
The stupid skate ramp why have they put it where there is neighbours. It’s going to be so loud. We built a half pipe and the constant sounds of skateboards on it and scooters was way too loud for our neighbours. The cost must be blown way out. Suppose for a person that spent I think was $60,000 on the big boat, what $20,000 on a jetski and $15,000 I think on the small boat that’s nothing to them though.
sezzy needs to start reading the room. One of our local pages southlakes incorporated today posted about someone asking for help because they were starting to feel suicidal after paying the bills, they are struggling just to buy milk and bread 😭 I’m struggling hard with the cost of living and I work full time at a real job. Here these two flogs are splashing cash like no tomorrow

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Teddys obviously flavour of the week.
Riveting content we get to watch her 4 year old speak (badly) sing (badly) and dance (badly)
Gee you’re boring Sez!

Reactions: 13
Oh, sez has made the most incredibly hilarious reel ever!! She is a funny fucker, and matched her lycra shorts with the Lego truck! What a legend

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they actually have any neighbours near them? I only ever see swamp and the abandoned power plant, surely not that many other people would treat themselves to such glorious views.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The table for anyone that’s blocked. Holy tit. How many thousands did it cost, maybe six months ago?
EE9F9EEB-E5EC-4A40-AEC5-ACBE476E1B8C.jpeg

---
How much did this tit cost?!
You can see that Ted had at least three new packs (there’s one of these cards per pack), which are only about $6 for packs of ten, but not quite the same as “omg my amazing boys gave Teddy so many cards!!!!”
1C0E6165-BA27-4979-A900-4324B22CF531.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The table for anyone that’s blocked. Holy tit. How many thousands did it cost, maybe six months ago?
View attachment 2075071
---

You can see that Ted had at least three new packs (there’s one of these cards per pack), which are only about $6 for packs of ten, but not quite the same as “omg my amazing boys gave Teddy so many cards!!!!”
View attachment 2075088
Is that a pair of undies in front of Ted in that pic?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah…. She said it was a business owner. Sez doesn’t own a business, she’s a swamp queen!
It was a business owner she was referring to today, but overall it seemed like she doesn’t like almost all of the influencers she invited to that candle event, which I’m sure includes Sarah 👀

Reactions: 5
Omg the table. I didn’t see that. I’m sure it was around the $2000 + mark

yeah they have neighbours. I’m pretty sure the house next to them, the side the ramp is going the house is close enough to boundary fence for them to be heard.

look at this pic from the last time it was for sale. The water sitting out there 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I reeeeally don’t understand why they don’t take these poor kids and themselves to the dentist and get their teeth sorted

Stop wasting your money on JUNK and worry about the health of your children!! Bloody buffoons

And while you’re at it, sort the speech therapy out for bloody Ted

Reactions: 18
I’d feel pretty disrespected if my unemployed husband never bothered to put petrol in his car and just waited around for me to fill it up 🤷🏻‍♀️. It’s also really passive aggressive and immature…but that tracks 😂. I know Sarah will be sitting on her arse somewhere yelling, “COMEDY IS DEAD” but come on.

So her latest reels have been “I’m dumb” and now “I’m lazy”, I wonder what’s next?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.