The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said had expected 1k but he spent over 3k on the framing alone, it was all structural treated pine in big lengths, plus marine ply, would have needed screws & nails, he also purchased a new saw to cut some of it, plus delivery fees to the swamp. It does add up. This 3k did not include the proper decking for the ramp part, that has had to be ordered specially and it’s about $300-500 a sheet and he would need many sheets.
That was before he added extra ends and more ramps too, unsure if he’s had to buy extra for that or if he had some left over.
It’s a lot of money either way to just be a show off.

Laughable really when he makes posts about women spending, women can’t avoid a sale, women buy useless bed cushions and all that other sexist tit he posts about his wife for engagement, he is just as bad as her, if not worse at spending.
---

Don’t stop at just one, if he likes the Zoo so much, you could probably get a fully stocked one for around the same price as these dimwits paid for the swamp.
make your weekends free fellas
And do you have more than 1 child, because they couldn’t possible share a hippo - they will need one each and maybe some at Grandmas as well

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy tit!

I just saw the video brandley posted yesterday and that damn thing is HUGE!!

Their neighbours are going to HATE them!!!!!!
Is it huge? Or does it just look huge when little man stands next to it?
Show us Sarah next to it for a true scale comparison, I’ll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Shares an vegetarian post.....nek minute cooking half a cow in a frypan.....it's laughable, at least wait a day or so Sezzy!! Also, is kindest bubbah starting school next year???? They seriously need to get that speech issue looked into....along with the choppers on kindest Knoxxy.....perhaps that 3K dropped on the skatepark thing could have been put to better use?? Or are they waiting for a colab for the teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shares an vegetarian post.....nek minute cooking half a cow in a frypan.....it's laughable, at least wait a day or so Sezzy!! Also, is kindest bubbah starting school next year???? They seriously need to get that speech issue looked into....along with the choppers on kindest Knoxxy.....perhaps that 3K dropped on the skatepark thing could have been put to better use?? Or are they waiting for a colab for the teeth?
Yep...they're waiting on a call from Teef R Us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So do we think it’s the Kearns who Ash from Elula Home formerly Blossom By Ash is talking about on her personal page?? She’s dirty on some influencers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I got from that Pokémon card story was that Teddy can’t count to twenty 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think she wanted us to be impressed?
---
If only the boys had somewhere else to play while she's cooking dinner instead of being under her feet in the kitchen..
Why did she drag them back inside so early? It’s not even 8pm! Should have waited until she’d finished cooking dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What I got from that Pokémon card story was that Teddy can’t count to twenty 🤷🏻‍♀️. I think she wanted us to be impressed?
---

Why did she drag them back inside so early? It’s not even 8pm! Should have waited until she’d finished cooking dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I watched with no sound, are you kidding about the counting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.