The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10 recipes for $100!!! It’s not even a book?!?!? Okkaayy this is peak entitlement and capitalism. What an effing rip off! I cannot believe people would pay $100 for just 10 recipes when you can google them for free. 🫠 “I can’t”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I said this on Dedikateds thread but goes for this dropkick also.

Blossom by Ash (don't know the new dogshit name) has gone on a rant about influencers?! The Kearns are always dribbling tit for everybody to #supportsmall yet they happily accept all the free tit and don't buy anything from said #smallbusiness ?! Since Blossom by Ash has ditched all influencers haven't heard tit about how amazing the candles are?!

Also, Sez claims she is a business owner! So could very well be her.

Reactions: 21
I said this on Dedikateds thread but goes for this dropkick also.

Blossom by Ash (don't know the new dogshit name) has gone on a rant about influencers?! The Kearns are always dribbling tit for everybody to #supportsmall yet they happily accept all the free tit and don't buy anything from said #smallbusiness ?! Since Blossom by Ash has ditched all influencers haven't heard tit about how amazing the candles are?!

Also, Sez claims she is a business owner! So could very well be her.
Have you got any screen shots?
Would love to see

Reactions: 5
Flora and Nutella on toast for breakfast too. Good start to the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she bothering to cover up the kids old school uniforms when she didn’t bother covering them up when they attended that school!
A61F0165-CBB1-40B8-B170-E58BBCEBD8E0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait… is it $99 for just a book of family recipes? Or does that include food?

can one just google ‘family friendly recipes’ for free?
Yeah, make a Pinterest board, save recipes on taste…all free….
---
An old helmet with $50 bucks of tit on it, super

Reactions: 9
Is she seriously baiting? “A old helmet”. Or is she that dumb?
She is truly that bleeping dumb.

Surely enough followers have pointed this out to her?! Although, their following is a bunch of thirsty trailer trash.

Reactions: 12
10 recipes for $100!!! It’s not even a book?!?!? Okkaayy this is peak entitlement and capitalism. What an effing rip off! I cannot believe people would pay $100 for just 10 recipes when you can google them for free. 🫠 “I can’t”
Wow… $100 for 10 recipes… what a bargain! Such a budget friendly ad!

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure they actually bought him a new helmet from Kmart last year for that Easter hat, but I guess she’s trying to sound less wasteful.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.