The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and then some more…. It has to be way more than $30k

I invest in things that make my weekend free, like paying my council rates so I can take the kids to the local park…
Invest in things that make their weekend free... like the 1.8million dollar house on the swamp?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s in one of the photos on an earlier post on the school page. A group of kids in black tops and gold bow ties
---

I don’t get why he does this. Why does it have to be so massive - 3 4ft quarter pipes, 2 roll ins, a mini ramp.
Why didn’t he keep it half the size as originally planned, kids still would have loved it. It would be cheaper and he would have it finished on time.
Also it’s only Finn that’s into skating isn’t it?
---
I wish he’d spent this much time and energy on setting up Loki’s enclosure 😩
Because small dick energy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t believe they bought that house. All for the aesthetic of looking out over their swamp land and a massive power station the lake in the distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Spending money on something to 'make' your weekend free is still spending.

Literally.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I want to buy a boat (for fishing), it will cost about 10k, however there’s ongoing costs associated, and realistically we will use the boat every 2-3 weekends in warmer months, so maybe 8 times per year. If we have the boat for ten years, that’s 80 uses, being $125 per use, not including ongoing costs and maintenance… it’s really not making anything free, but it is investing in the things that bring us joy 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
This is 10000% for Brad, not the kids 🫠

I can’t believe he’s on his “invest in things to make your weekends free” bullshit again. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to the skate park a bazillion times and it’s cost me a grand total of $0? A annual pass at Slam Factory is $600. This monstrosity was $6000 when it was half the size and without the grind pole and whatever else he’s adding. I know Brad has a really big brain and is super smart, but the maths just isn’t working out.

What’s the cost per use on that big boat sitting at now, Brad? Be sure to include all the running costs and docking fees. Then tell me what it would have cost to hire a boat the one time you’ve used yours in the past 18 months 🤙🏻

View attachment 2072713
It may be my naivety, but where did the original $6K estimate come from?? It seems a wild amount of money to spend on something that’s essentially just ply boards?

Reactions: 4
SwampSez is very quiet today. Maybe she’s crying while watching the torrential rain smash her beautiful expensive grass and the stupid skate ramp. Muhahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It may be my naivety, but where did the original $6K estimate come from?? It seems a wild amount of money to spend on something that’s essentially just ply boards?
She said had expected 1k but he spent over 3k on the framing alone, it was all structural treated pine in big lengths, plus marine ply, would have needed screws & nails, he also purchased a new saw to cut some of it, plus delivery fees to the swamp. It does add up. This 3k did not include the proper decking for the ramp part, that has had to be ordered specially and it’s about $300-500 a sheet and he would need many sheets.
That was before he added extra ends and more ramps too, unsure if he’s had to buy extra for that or if he had some left over.
It’s a lot of money either way to just be a show off.

Laughable really when he makes posts about women spending, women can’t avoid a sale, women buy useless bed cushions and all that other sexist tit he posts about his wife for engagement, he is just as bad as her, if not worse at spending.
---
No but I brought my 5 year old to the zoo onthe weekend and now I'm googling where to buy a baby hippopotamus.
Don’t stop at just one, if he likes the Zoo so much, you could probably get a fully stocked one for around the same price as these dimwits paid for the swamp.
make your weekends free fellas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Holy tit!

I just saw the video brandley posted yesterday and that damn thing is HUGE!!

Their neighbours are going to HATE them!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Holy tit!

I just saw the video brandley posted yesterday and that damn thing is HUGE!!

Their neighbours are going to HATE them!!!!!!
when you have as much land as they do, why build it so close to the side fence and the neighbours?
Oh, I guess the rest of their land is swampy and couldn’t hold it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
when you have as much land as they do, why build it so close to the side fence and the neighbours?
Oh, I guess the rest of their land is swampy and couldn’t hold it.
Because they are rude, inconsiderate cunts that think rules don't apply to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.