The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, with some blink 182 music to accompany that post.

Also as if this is just going to be his present!!!! It will be a ridiculous cornucopia of skateboards, skating shoes and such, you just wait!! (Total value 10k, which is so incredibly tone deaf right now)
I can't understand how they think it's ok to spend that amount of money on a child?!?! How about investing that money for them so when they're older they can use it for something useful? Or travelling together and creating experiences? They're so basic! That pile of timber will be rotten in a year or two and all that will remain is a memory of using it a couple of times before a new interest came along.

Reactions: 21
So they’re planning to have this monstrosity of a ramp finished for Finnay’s birthday? Are they expecting the party guests to use it? I sure as tit wouldn’t be letting my kids on a ricketty, wonky, homemade piece of tit like that. Hope Sez and Brandley have public indemnity for that ramp!

Reactions: 27
*invest in things to make your weekends free, so you can splash all your cash on cheap, plastic crap during the week

Reactions: 16
Why didn’t he keep it half the size as originally planned, kids still would have loved it. It would be cheaper and he would have it finished on time.
Also it’s only Finn that’s into skating isn’t it?
---
I wish he’d spent this much time and energy on setting up Loki’s enclosure 😩
Because they can’t take turns. They need one each 🫠

Reactions: 7
Weren't they supposedly 'building the bank balance back up' so they can do all the extra stuff to the swamp? ie the deck upstairs and the proper blinds and Brandley's toilet office gym?

Reactions: 19
Weren't they supposedly 'building the bank balance back up' so they can do all the extra stuff to the swamp? ie the deck upstairs and the proper blinds and Brandley's toilet office gym?
she hasn’t had many ads lately…

Reactions: 5
That skate Park thing is hideous.
Honestly their neighbours will be hating them when that's finished. The amount of noise.

Reactions: 11
Or the awful state of the concrete slab out the back.

How is poor old Bobley doing? I remember being absolutely heartbroken at how rough the super extra respectful boys werewith him at the half house. Then they left him outside when Poopoo was allowed inside. They don’t deserve animals.

They are just so self absorbed. I hate it when people with platforms don’t use it for education. Or don’t actually use it to make the world a better place for people beyond their circle. They’re not accountable, authentic or helpful at all. There’s so much talk of monitoring our children’s SM feeds but what about the parents who are feeling guilty for not setting up their creative child a studio? Not building a skate ramp? Just trying to feed their family.

Also do companies and businesses actually check that their followers are genuine? Because hers are not. Sarah Kearns buys bots.

Reactions: 13
So is the new school any closer? Assuming they had to leave the other one because Knox is a little areshole and had no friends. If this keeps up Finnayyyyy might almost reach Brad's level of school switching trauma, he is already at his second school in his second year of schooling. Good one Kearnts.

Reactions: 8
So is the new school any closer? Assuming they had to leave the other one because Knox is a little areshole and had no friends. If this keeps up Finnayyyyy might almost reach Brad's level of school switching trauma, he is already at his second school in his second year of schooling. Good one Kearnts.
I believe the new school is much closer compared to the distance between the half house to the old school.
I don’t recall them ever mentioning a change of school. Just absolutely no photos of the boys in uniform, which is as it absolutely should be on a public page. Those first day of school photos are for friends and family only. Not internet aunties.

Reactions: 9
This is 10000% for Brad, not the kids 🫠

I can’t believe he’s on his “invest in things to make your weekends free” bullshit again. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to the skate park a bazillion times and it’s cost me a grand total of $0? A annual pass at Slam Factory is $600. This monstrosity was $6000 when it was half the size and without the grind pole and whatever else he’s adding. I know Brad has a really big brain and is super smart, but the maths just isn’t working out.

What’s the cost per use on that big boat sitting at now, Brad? Be sure to include all the running costs and docking fees. Then tell me what it would have cost to hire a boat the one time you’ve used yours in the past 18 months 🤙🏻

View attachment 2072713
Quoting himself is just the height of douchery. 🥴 And the way he says he blew the budget "yet again", but has the audacity to make patronising posts about her spending... 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My God, when are they gonna stop trying to make 'invest in things that make your weekends free' happen, it's not going to happen. 🙄🙄
687474703a2f2f696d616765732e68756666696e67746f6e706f73742e636f6d2f323031342d30362d32352d666574...gif

They are probably reaching 30k now in weekend investment's, the boats, jetski and now the skate ramp. It would take me a realllllllllly long time to rack up 30k on weekends.
So no kearnts, your little saying is bullshit, just an excuse to blow money. 💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My God, when are they gonna stop trying to make 'invest in things that make your weekends free' happen, it's not going to happen. 🙄🙄
View attachment 2073153
They are probably reaching 30k now in weekend investment's, the boats, jetski and now the skate ramp. It would take me a realllllllllly long time to rack up 30k on weekends.
So no kearnts, your little saying is bullshit, just an excuse to blow money. 💸💸💸
and then some more…. It has to be way more than $30k

I invest in things that make my weekend free, like paying my council rates so I can take the kids to the local park…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t wait till it starts to sink and rupture once all the weight and movement on the stupid thing starts. My kid had a skateboard fetish for about 10 minutes. A $60 jump and the front driveway worked wonders.

I cannot wait.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.