The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she even acknowledged the kids changed schools….
or she doesn’t want to start the tally of schools against Brads trauma count…

Reactions: 12
Anticipating Brads next post:

Sez and I dreamed about owning a skatepark ever since we were 18. We are the hardest workers in all the swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Anticipating Brads next post:

Sez and I dreamed about owning a skatepark ever since we were 18. We are the hardest workers in all the swamp.
Yep, with some blink 182 music to accompany that post.

Also as if this is just going to be his present!!!! It will be a ridiculous cornucopia of skateboards, skating shoes and such, you just wait!! (Total value 10k, which is so incredibly tone deaf right now)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm part of a budget mums page on Facebook and I feel sick every day at the amount of posts in there coming from mums or actually parents in general not eating because they can only afford to feed their children and even then they're struggling. There is a crisis going on and it's happening to working everyday families (the ones they call their stadium of followers). They need to stfu and stop being so flippant about the amount of money they waste on tit. They don't live in some precious bubble, they know what's going on and do it anyway because they can't help but wank themselves and brag. I get being proud but the Kearnts aren't ever just proud they're showing off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm part of a budget mums page on Facebook and I feel sick every day at the amount of posts in there coming from mums or actually parents in general not eating because they can only afford to feed their children and even then they're struggling. There is a crisis going on and it's happening to working everyday families (the ones they call their stadium of followers). They need to stfu and stop being so flippant about the amount of money they waste on tit. They don't live in some precious bubble, they know what's going on and do it anyway because they can't help but wank themselves and brag. I get being proud but the Kearnts aren't ever just proud they're showing off.
They are wasteful humans.

I had a laugh when she wrote that Knox’s art easel was “thrifted”. Lol.

• Haha
Just out of curiosity- this skate ramp they are building, is this something you would need council approval for??

Reactions: 10
Popping this here now that the story has expired. I don’t think Sarah checks Facebook comments, surely you’d delete one that said where the kids go to school?
0D8269BA-C9B2-405F-8ACD-8D4D8EF6FE4E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Popping this here now that the story has expired. I don’t think Sarah checks Facebook comments, surely you’d delete one that said where the kids go to school?
View attachment 2072556
Does she even know the comments are visible?
Emmylou didn’t until i mentioned it on her thread and next minute it only had an option to reply to the stories as a DM 😂 fools.
---
Same hat, same position as last nights movie

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she even know the comments are visible?
Emmylou didn’t until i mentioned it on her thread and next minute it only had an option to reply to the stories as a DM 😂 fools.
---
Same hat, same position as last nights movie
Why aren’t they outside? Shouldnt she be dragging them in when it gets dark?

Yep, with some blink 182 music to accompany that post.

Also as if this is just going to be his present!!!! It will be a ridiculous cornucopia of skateboards, skating shoes and such, you just wait!! (Total value 10k, which is so incredibly tone deaf right now)
Sez will need to race out and buy a blink 182 band shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is 10000% for Brad, not the kids 🫠

I can’t believe he’s on his “invest in things to make your weekends free” bullshit again. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to the skate park a bazillion times and it’s cost me a grand total of $0? A annual pass at Slam Factory is $600. This monstrosity was $6000 when it was half the size and without the grind pole and whatever else he’s adding. I know Brad has a really big brain and is super smart, but the maths just isn’t working out.

What’s the cost per use on that big boat sitting at now, Brad? Be sure to include all the running costs and docking fees. Then tell me what it would have cost to hire a boat the one time you’ve used yours in the past 18 months 🤙🏻

018415D2-DB01-47B0-9FC3-3BAE2409A0B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

I can’t believe he’s on his “invest in things to make your weekends free” bullshit again. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been to the skate park a bazillion times and it’s cost me a grand total of $0? A annual pass at Slam Factory is $600. This monstrosity was $6000 when it was half the size and without the grind pole and whatever else he’s adding. I know Brad has a really big brain and is super smart, but the maths just isn’t working out.

What’s the cost per use on that big boat sitting at now, Brad? Be sure to include all the running costs and docking fees. Then tell me what it would have cost to hire a boat the one time you’ve used yours in the past 18 months 🤙🏻

View attachment 2072713
How is blowing this much coin on something making your weekends free…. You need to work out how much this costs and see how many visits to free skate parks would have cost you, hang on…I’m not a genius, but…think you just fucked your own theory there dipshit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The school has posted approx 100 photos of pupils that took part in Annie. I can't see Knoxy in any of them.
Is she not mentioning it because he had a minor part?
He’s in one of the photos on an earlier post on the school page. A group of kids in black tops and gold bow ties
---

View attachment 2072713
I don’t get why he does this. Why does it have to be so massive - 3 4ft quarter pipes, 2 roll ins, a mini ramp.
Why didn’t he keep it half the size as originally planned, kids still would have loved it. It would be cheaper and he would have it finished on time.
Also it’s only Finn that’s into skating isn’t it?
---
I wish he’d spent this much time and energy on setting up Loki’s enclosure 😩

Last edited:
This is terrible :cry:

Reactions: 3
He’s in one of the photos on an earlier post on the school page. A group of kids in black tops and gold bow ties
---

I don’t get why he does this. Why does it have to be so massive - 3 4ft quarter pipes, 2 roll ins, a mini ramp.
Why didn’t he keep it half the size as originally planned, kids still would have loved it. It would be cheaper and he would have it finished on time.
Also it’s only Finn that’s into skating isn’t it?
---
I wish he’d spent this much time and energy on setting up Loki’s enclosure 😩
I beg your pardon! You are not suggesting the Kearns children share the ramp are you! Or insinuating that they could perhaps, I don’t know, take turns at using the ramp. 😅

It’s all for Brad, an extension of his little Brandley. Making up for his lack of size size in all other departments, like his home, his land, his dreams, his job, his big boat, his wife….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.