The Kearns #31 No GHD or loved up post for her birth, the only thing getting laid at that swamp is turf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This rain makes me happy, the swamp is gonna keep swamping all weekend 🤣 surely the grass is gonna wash away

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Today:
---
I don’t think that’s what they originally planned? Wonder if he went back to buy more timber?
She has a highlights reel saved with all of these videos
---
View attachment 2070370
Room for a box and a grind rail now.
Will the “boyz” persist with this weeks hobby to get to that skill level?
they need a foam pit next…

making their weekends and days freeeeeee

they no longer have to pay for slam factory,
The art studio is there…
Now they need a pool to cancel swimming!

haven’t seen them down on the water lately…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Room for a box and a grind rail now.
Will the “boyz” persist with this weeks hobby to get to that skill level?
they need a foam pit next…

making their weekends and days freeeeeee

they no longer have to pay for slam factory,
The art studio is there…
Now they need a pool to cancel swimming!

haven’t seen them down on the water lately…
They are waiting for the water to come to them. I checked the forecast, it should be soon

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Are they on septic or sewerage there? No pun intended. I’d perhaps hold off on the new rug until after the rain Sez babez.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s up then. Where’s our “good morning to everyone except my children who woke up at Xam” story 🧐

Wonder if Brad will like this post too, given he was a follower of Tate 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻
32953EF4-8E11-4E31-9808-BB5208934A5E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Waiting for the big proud post from Sarah about Knoxy being in the school play Annie 👀 why is she keeping it quiet??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waiting for the big proud post from Sarah about Knoxy being in the school play Annie 👀 why is she keeping it quiet??
Because it must be at peak engagement time! She must get at least 25 'likes' and 10 'comments'

No doubt a dog tit dribble post will come from Big Bad Brad about how schools are changing and accepting kids as unique, individual kids that they are. How he never saw this from his traumatic childhood and changing schools 49028 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.