Astroworld Festival and Travis Scott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awful awful news about what’s happened at Travis Scott’s festival can’t imagine how frightening its must have been.
Kendall and Kylie (with Stormi) were both there according to daily mail

Reactions: 5
Awful awful news about what’s happened at Travis Scott’s festival can’t imagine how frightening its must have been.
Just read about it, 8 dead and over 300 injured . so sad

Reactions: 1
Both had stories on their instagram earlier.

Sorry only just herd what happened.

Yel

Never heard of this guy before (apparently a Kardashian clan boyfriend) but people are saying he has a history of telling people to rush on stage and cause a riot?

The scenes of people storming the entrance and people blocking the ambulance makes it look so badly organized and the tragedies preventable.

It sounds like there's many in a critical condition and Apple music PR seems to have gone to sleep after tweeting this

earlier in the day

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m hoping I’m not the only one who thought Travis Scott was the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes (that’s Travi McCoy).

Sounds awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never heard of this guy before (apparently a Kardashian clan boyfriend) but people are saying he has a history of telling people to rush on stage and cause a riot?

The scenes of people storming the entrance and people blocking the ambulance makes it look so badly organized and the tragedies preventable.

It sounds like there's many in a critical condition and Apple music PR seems to have gone to sleep after tweeting this

From what I’ve read Travis kept stopping his set because of fans being distressed in the crowd and telling security to get them out

Yel

From what I’ve read Travis kept stopping his set because of fans being distressed in the crowd and telling security to get them out
yeah there's clips of him stopping it to say people need help. They dragged out some people then carried on the show by the looks of it.

God knows what is real on twitter, but livenation, apple and travis scotts company look like they've been hugely negligent if even a fraction of the people claiming to give accounts of what happened are real.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Yel

Bizarre that Travis kept performing 😳
there's clips of him mentioning an ambulance in the crowd and then carrying on.

The most bizarre thing is apple tweeting after the event to promote watching the event on apple music and ignoring what's happened. Their team are online now hiding stuff but not issuing a statement or deleting the posts that now look in bad taste.

edit:

apple have just deleted their "see you on the other side" tweet, took them 11 hours though

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I saw a statement by a medic who attended an unconscious girl, shambles!!! They then dropped her on her face.
What's the story with Travis encouraging fans to run. I can find stories from a few years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The first hand account of the woman who tried to get the cameraman to stop filming is horrifying -

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I just heard it too, the fact that she filmed the medics from her VIP box while people were dying just has this Hunger Games feel to it, absolutely terrifying and it seems like it wasn’t the first time Travis did something like this but now people died…
RDT_20211106_1823361193633810317974403.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Travis Scott has finally released a (crappy imo) statement -

FDhfARFWUAM3L5S.jpg

Saw kylies instas and it looked packed!
Did you see the footage of the crowds storming the entrance earlier in the day? A tragedy waiting to happen.

Reactions: 8
Its so sad. Travis does encourage the "moshpit" behaviour at his festivals. apparently he is now deleting any tweets of him telling his fans to go crazy at his concerts.
I love travis music but this is really shocking, and the fact he didn't stop the concert? He could see people getting dragged out on beds, and an ambulance driving through the crowd but yet kept going

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Apparently Kylie shared an Instagram story and you can see an ambulance in the middle of the crowd 😐

I went and had a look and she’s deleted the story

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why the duck was the festival allowed to go ahead when people died and hundreds were injured. It should have been immediately cancelled. ❌ How could Travis Scott just carry on with it? To carry on knowing what was happening makes you a tit human being. Absolutely awful and tragic beyond words. 😭

Reactions: 23
Travis Scott has finally released a (crappy imo) statement -

View attachment 850345

Did you see the footage of the crowds storming the entrance earlier in the day? A tragedy waiting to happen.
Thiers loads of videos of the show on his twitter statement, people are beyond angry

Apparently Kylie shared an Instagram story and you can see an ambulance in the middle of the crowd 😐

I went and had a look and she’s deleted the story but not the ones before/after
Yer just rewatched and couldnt see it. Felt uneasy that stormi was thier though, but im guessing they were at a safe distance

Reactions: 2