The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her mum and knew she felt so anxious I probably wouldn't be forcing her to be on the show, however I think she underestimates how much her whole makeup line etc is based on her being on the show, she seems to genuinley believe the hype abotu being "self made"
Definitely. So they just let her not be in it much but in my opinion the fans to want to see her and Kim mainly both are so popular. I do like them all but said before Kourt not really interested I do really Khloe as so honest but he hair gets on my nerves so much change short and longs wigs too much but hey she likes it. But then again Kim does same.

Reactions: 5
Definitely. So they just let her not be in it much but in my opinion the fans to want to see her and Kim mainly both are so popular. I do like them all but said before Kourt not really interested I do really Khloe as so honest but he hair gets on my nerves so much change short and longs wigs too much but hey she likes it. But then again Kim does same.
I think all of the outfits on the reunion looked awful, I really do not get what they were thinking

Reactions: 6
I think all of the outfits on the reunion looked awful, I really do not get what they were thinking
Yeah Kim and Kris sort of similar dresses. I get they had to dress up but it dress up! But no doubt given those outfits and will never wear or see again unless Kim keeos hers in the vast library of clothes she has worn! Jesus that was crazy seeing that room.

Was it the comment about Jordyn that’s got people slating Kim? It was pretty harsh when the point Khloe was making is it was up to Kylie.

Me-rail, my boyfriend just walked in on me watching part 2 and was like ‘why on earth are you watching this tit’. I managed to hide it from him until the last ever (E!) episode 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have the same birthday as Khloe. Yesterday I went for a lovely meal with just one friend I haven't seen in a while, followed by a lovely walk by the sea in the sun. I'm not active on social media.

Khloe shares approximately 60-70 posts on her story wishing her a happy birthday, plus shows off the usual ridiculously OTT and expensive tacky rose display. Does she not feel embarrassed about this level of attention!- everyone has birthdays, and apart from a milestone like 30/40/50 (maybe!) no one gives a tit about your birthday after the age of about 25.

I just find the massive gulf between the Kardashians and normal people endlessly bemusing yet also entertaining. Hey, isn't that how they makes their millions!

Reactions: 19
I have the same birthday as Khloe. Yesterday I went for a lovely meal with just one friend I haven't seen in a while, followed by a lovely walk by the sea in the sun. I'm not active on social media.

Khloe shares approximately 60-70 posts on her story wishing her a happy birthday, plus shows off the usual ridiculously OTT and expensive tacky rose display. Does she not feel embarrassed about this level of attention!- everyone has birthdays, and apart from a milestone like 30/40/50 (maybe!) no one gives a tit about your birthday after the age of about 25.

I just find the massive gulf between the Kardashians and normal people endlessly bemusing yet also entertaining. Hey, isn't that how they makes their millions!
Happy belated birthday! 🎁

Reactions: 6
Have the ks ever commented on Britney? I see its kicking off again in the states, people are outraged and rightly so, the woman can't even have another child. Just wonder why they're so quiet.

Reactions: 12
Have the ks ever commented on Britney? I see its kicking off again in the states, people are outraged and rightly so, the woman can't even have another child. Just wonder why they're so quiet.
She's probably bankrolling them too - Lord knows she's paying for everybody else :cry:

• Sad
Are they close? Maybe for once sticking out of it as far too many are involved?

Reactions: 2
Not directly the K’s but just found out that they have a website called Kardashian’s Kloset where they sell the clothes they’ve worn. I wonder how legit it is. Does anyone know?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not directly the K’s but just found out that they have a website called Kardashian’s Kloset where they sell the clothes they’ve worn. I wonder how legit it is. Does anyone know?
sorry, in what way do the need any more money?!why don;t they donate the clothes to goodwill or something? imagine the money a charity shop could make with these kind of things (or are they giving the money to charity?)

Reactions: 9
sorry, in what way do the need any more money?!why don;t they donate the clothes to goodwill or something? imagine the money a charity shop could make with these kind of things (or are they giving the money to charity?)
This is what I saw on YouTube! Not sure how accurate!
8BF76A3A-45DE-4B56-8734-CDAA919DFCF2.jpeg

• Heart
Isn't that kris cousin who runs that. The kloset has been around for as long as the ks have, they've always sold their worn clothes on ebay. I've seen loads of videos like this, either they're sending these youtubers the free clothes to advertise or said influencers are just doing it for content. Most of the time the clothes haven't been worn at all and are press samples etc.

Reactions: 14
Isn't that kris cousin who runs that. The kloset has been around for as long as the ks have, they've always sold their worn clothes on ebay. I've seen loads of videos like this, either they're sending these youtubers the free clothes to advertise or said influencers are just doing it for content. Most of the time the clothes haven't been worn at all and are press samples etc.
Yes, the Cece(?) cousin lady! I never knew about the Kloset until today.

@emm They’ve always been “business-minded” I suppose. Won’t hurt their pockets even if they donate all these clothes though, you’re right.

Reactions: 8

@emm They’ve always been “business-minded” I suppose. Won’t hurt their pockets even if they donate all these clothes though, you’re right.
yeah, I think for them 1000s of dollars is basically nothing considering how much money they have. I cannot think of any other celebrities who sell their old clothes for anything but charity auctions

Reactions: 4

I'm watching now, hadn't realised she had said all that in the video 😳 I've seen that girls videos before. Laura Lee does it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.