The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we really need to see it? Or can we just take it from you it is gross?
Oh there's defo been worse (I'm looking at you Matt Hancock 🤢😏) but Kourtney's made me cringe because of all the OTT photos she's been uploading with Travis recently. She's clearly trying to be sexy in her bra but teamed with the facial expressions and the vajazzled vampire teeth I had to mention it! 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh there's defo been worse (I'm looking at you Matt Hancock 🤢😏) but Kourtney's made me cringe because of all the OTT photos she's been uploading with Travis recently. She's clearly trying to be sexy in her bra but teamed with the facial expressions and the vajazzled vampire teeth I had to mention it! 🤭🤣
I did just look. Oh my really dragging herself into the rock lifestyle ain't she? Not sure on 1 picture it looks like silver on 1 tooth? Erm Kim did similar Kourt, and she looked daft. Just clearing trying too hard to be something she is not. What's next matching tattoos? 🤟

Reactions: 6
She is acting like a teen and it is embarrassing, hun you are a 40 yr old mum of three get a grip!

Reactions: 18
Gosh Kourt looks an awful lot like Kim in her insta pics. Is it her sitting on Travis' knee or a throw back to when Kim was?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gosh Kourt looks an awful lot like Kim in her insta pics. Is it her sitting on Travis' knee or a throw back to when Kim was?
Hint of he is mine now witch!
I do wonder now as Kim is single does Travis think tit if I just waited a bit longer 😝
Anyway he ain't what Kim needs. Though I did not know his step daughter his ex wife's daughter is Oscar De La Hoye daughter, sorry bit late to the party on this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I felt bad for Scott he's defo lost his mojo at the reunion.
Late to this thread but anyone else think Kylie looking not quite right?

Reactions: 13
I felt bad for Scott he's defo lost his mojo at the reunion.
Late to this thread but anyone else think Kylie looking not quite right?
Yes I thought she looked like Mrs potato with her put in upside down! Or someone had rolled up some brown plasticine and and stuck it t to her face. Awful

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So its Khloe's birthday day. So Instagram will be full of flowers and more flower bouquets set up lovely arrangements and more than likely a party family only maybe.
Not good though celebrating it after a break up (again)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
So its Khloe's birthday day. So Instagram will be full of flowers and more flower bouquets set up lovely arrangements and more than likely a party family only maybe.
Not good though celebrating it after a break up (again)
He'll be doing some major grovelling behind the scenes.

Reactions: 5
Kim goes for a snack run, it's been a while, all that to get her gummy bears.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kylie and Khloe looked crazy at the reunion, they must have sat them together to make it less obvious. Kylies cheek implant are so big it’s insane, it’s like her whole face got caught in a forward pulling wind tunnel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kylie says she has major anxiety issues but they really only appear to come to light when she's not on her own instagram. Work that one out for me.
She relied on her sisters tequila to get her through the reunion.

Reactions: 13
Kylie says she has major anxiety issues but they really only appear to come to light when she's not on her own instagram. Work that one out for me.
She relied on her sisters tequila to get her through the reunion.
just another blatant plug for that tequila :rolleyes:

just another blatant plug for that tequila :rolleyes:
To me its pretty obvious Kylie does not want to do the show anymore. Not saying she did but to need a drink to get through the show says to me nervous or just cannot stand the reunion. Not sure tbh but as not on the season much and even before this 1, I will ge surprised if she does much on new show.

To me its pretty obvious Kylie does not want to do the show anymore. Not saying she did but to need a drink to get through the show says to me nervous or just cannot stand the reunion. Not sure tbh but as not on the season much and even before this 1, I will ge surprised if she does much on new show.
If I was her mum and knew she felt so anxious I probably wouldn't be forcing her to be on the show, however I think she underestimates how much her whole makeup line etc is based on her being on the show, she seems to genuinley believe the hype abotu being "self made"

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.