The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can work out is that she wasn't upfront about surgery. But she never has been so I'm not sure why they're so mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were all asked about unattainable beauty standards and Kim said she’s in the best shape of her life and likes to show that in pictures, they all said they like to work out etc.
Kim was very well spoken I found throughout it all. Khloe had a face like a slapped arse. Kendall and Kylie said they missed Bruce.

Reactions: 10
Was it she said I am gonna be real here when they were talking about Jordan this is part 2,they showd a snippet of it at end of part 1.
Ahh could’ve been. She said basically they have to speak to Tristan because he’s True’s Dad

Reactions: 7
They were all asked about unattainable beauty standards and Kim said she’s in the best shape of her life and likes to show that in pictures, they all said they like to work out etc.
Kim was very well spoken I found throughout it all. Khloe had a face like a slapped arse. Kendall and Kylie said they missed Bruce.
I feel bad for kendall and kylie in that sense, it is strange how, from what I have seen anyway, Caitlyn seems to have abandoned all the hobbies etc she had as bruce, remember he used to be really into sports and collecting those model planes or whatever. I wouldn't think you would totally just change your whole personality like that just because you have transitioned

Reactions: 18
I’ve only seen the first part, not like Kim to anger her stans.
Khloe can tell the truth when it suits, but rarely does as she is an extremely accomplished liar, - plus she really likes to be the victim, she laps up sympathy like a cat does milk. I remember feeling so sorry for her when she was pretending to be heartbroken about her (totally invented) fertility problems, and now she’s claiming the same again in order to use a surrogate.
Talk about the girl that cried wolf.
I have a theory that her fertility stuff isn't completely made up. I think there's definitely issues going on with her reproductive system, she's talked about how she nearly miscarried True and now it seems difficult for her to fall pregnant again, hence surrogacy. I don't think be she's as at ease with surrogacy as Kim was. From her marriage, I believe her fertility problems were definitely exaggerated and embellished, both because it makes a better storyline and also she rightly knew Lamar was in no place to be a dad again. She absolutely plays up her struggles with conceiving but I think there are genuine issues there.

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for kendall and kylie in that sense, it is strange how, from what I have seen anyway, Caitlyn seems to have abandoned all the hobbies etc she had as bruce, remember he used to be really into sports and collecting those model planes or whatever. I wouldn't think you would totally just change your whole personality like that just because you have transitioned
She golfs a lot and I think she has a drone which is probably similar to the model helicopters she liked to fly. I can't imagine how hard this would have been for the kids, I don't know how well I would have taken something like this. Not that I think living as your true self is a bad thing but for those around them it must be so hard.

Reactions: 11
She golfs a lot and I think she has a drone which is probably similar to the model helicopters she liked to fly. I can't imagine how hard this would have been for the kids, I don't know how well I would have taken something like this. Not that I think living as your true self is a bad thing but for those around them it must be so hard.
yeah it is kind of an impossible situation isn't it?

Reactions: 3
yeah it is kind of an impossible situation isn't it?
Definitely, I think you would have to be incredibly selfless to accept the situation. Grieve the person and look at it as an act of bravery and maybe how the action has helped others. Society created the problem where people feel they have to keep things like this secret, buts its a pity the kids were casualties. I'm so woke 😂
EtA I do wonder if the family would have been as nice about it if they were regular people.

Reactions: 6
Definitely, I think you would have to be incredibly selfless to accept the situation. Grieve the person and look at it as an act of bravery and maybe how the action has helped others. Society created the problem where people feel they have to keep things like this secret, buts its a pity the kids were casualties. I'm so woke 😂
EtA I do wonder if the family would have been as nice about it if they were regular people.
yeah I agree, if they weren't in the public eye they might have been more critical, I know I would find this incredibly difficult to deal with. I have friends whose dad came out as gay when they were adults (still married to the mum) and that is nowhere near as difficult as your dad having transitioned, but even then his children found it very difficult

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Through my uneducated eyes I wonder if it’s more because the hobbies were part of Bruce, and Bruce is no more. Caitlyn is a new person and therefore has new hobbies and interests, the old ones possibly being a reminder of her old unhappy life.

Regardless I do think it’s sad for Kendall and Kylie because they do seem a lot less close than they were when she was Bruce, albeit understandably.

Reactions: 18
Through my uneducated eyes I wonder if it’s more because the hobbies were part of Bruce, and Bruce is no more. Caitlyn is a new person and therefore has new hobbies and interests, the old ones possibly being a reminder of her old unhappy life.

Regardless I do think it’s sad for Kendall and Kylie because they do seem a lot less close than they were when she was Bruce, albeit understandably.
There was an episode where Kendall looked so uncomfortable hanging out with Caitlin after Kylie called Cait to tell how Kendall felt left out. Kendall IMO was much closer to Bruce whereas Kylie is to Caitlin.

Reactions: 19
There was an episode where Kendall looked so uncomfortable hanging out with Caitlin after Kylie called Cait to tell how Kendall felt left out. Kendall IMO was much closer to Bruce whereas Kylie is to Caitlin.
yeah I remember that, I guess because Kendall is more of a tomboy and Kylie is more into makeup etc so it makes sense

Reactions: 10
yeah I remember that, I guess because Kendall is more of a tomboy and Kylie is more into makeup etc so it makes sense
Maybe now why Kendall relies on her mum when she has her anxiety attacks about travelling and flying when she was modelling pre covid

Reactions: 6
Just watching, they look amazing.Couple of things- Khloes nails are insane, how does she do anything? I'm going to start wearing body glitter. I notice the crosses. Make up is so good, wonder how long glam took. Kendall is such a beautiful creature.
Bit boring, part 2 looks good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They all had their own rooms to change and get made up by their army.
Yes them nails are insane. She cannot do much with them on, hardly gonna bake fresh bread with them on is she?

Reactions: 7
They all had their own rooms to change and get made up by their army.
Yes them nails are insane. She cannot do much with them on, hardly gonna bake fresh bread with them on is she?
Do you know why sky hasn't got part 2 yet, I don't need another subscription service 😬

Reactions: 4
Part 2 did make me feel very sorry for Khloe. It was honestly saddening to hear that she was happy and confident with herself before the show, but it's been chipped away over the years. It's sad because she had, imo, the most charisma and personality at the start. She's now so guarded and uptight, almost humourless. Between them, Lamar and Tristan really did a number on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.