Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
Kendall’s refusal to acknowledge her privilege really grates on me, and it was even worse during the reunion. The fact that she genuinely thinks she had it harder than other girls trying to get in to modelling is insane. She says she dropped the “Jenner” and just went by Kendall, errr as if anyone won’t still know who you are. And when she said that she flew all over the US and Europe trying to book jobs - how many aspiring models have the money to do that? That’s privilege in itself. She is clueless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

emm

VIP Member
Come on now. Kim's on her twentieth face. He work has been extreme. Her face is lifeless now. She has the body of somebody that has never worked out. She has those old white lady legs That come with drinking or drugging and she is only forty. Penny Lancaster is fifty and has a great pair. Madonna for all her carry on has a far better pair and she's in her sixties and wisely chose these latter years to drink, pill pop and weed smoke. It's obvious that Kim doesn't take care of herself and only concerns herself with make up and surgery. That is not the body of somebody who goes to the gym and has lapsed.
I look at the desperation of the Karashian/Jenners and thank Mother Nature every day for the melanin/features and culture that is my birthright that the Kardashian /Jenners try and vulture every day of their lives, so low are they on the True Hollyweird totem pole.
If my people don't shit, the kardashian/Jenners don't nyam.

Kanye flopped himself marrying into that coven. But that's what his disrespecting the ancestors arse gets. Kim had child after child for that mentally ill man, going so far as to outsource two pregnancies,as if she doesn't know that Bipolarism can be genetic. Worse she is a narcissist who still acts out like she hasn't made it. She has , despite a lack of identifiable talent. Then again, what can a woman put on The Stroll by her own mother know ? But that's White privilege ( but using Black Culture)for ya!

Tristan gives this family them their due respect. Which is none. Just a pity that a child has to be involved in the fuckry. It's obvious that Khloe has the self esteem of a too old garlic clove. But she deserves a sexual narcissist for a partner, just for brandishing him about Hollywood when he had left a baby in another woman, not born yet. She could have been far more discrete, instead of performing the love's young dream act as if she hadn't had a trailer load of baller dick. Female misogynists deserve all they get for playing their part in the pain of another woman.

I know The Vatican is the home of White Supremacy, Paedophilia and all sorts, but it is people's Holy Place. Trust Kim to turn up looking like a slapper. I bet she wouldn't try this shit in Mecca, or Jerusalem, simply because there aren't enough glass houses for people to acknowledge that would inhibit severe stone throwing after her if she tried that shit in any of those places.
Sorry I am far from a fan of the kardashians, but saying Kim should not have children because bipolar is genetic is very insulting, should no one with any mental illness have children? and calling someone a "slapper", I admit her outfit was awful and not at all appropriate for the context, but that is just sexist (honestly I didn't even know people used the word slapper anymore tbh)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

loubylou50

VIP Member
Yeah, I don’t mind them as well. Also Scott can flaunt around his teen girlfriends and not get shamed and not get asked where your children are…
Exactly this! Kourtney has put up with years of seeing Scott swanning round with girls barely older than Mason, she even allowed one of them (Sophia Ritchie?) to join them on their Lapland family holiday a few years ago!
I mean I am secretly a Scott fan, I’ve always rooted for him to fight his demons and do better but he doesn’t have a leg to stand on here, she is free to do whatever she wants!

Reactions: 36

darkcherry14k

I watched and episode the other day where Khloe and Kim were talking about whether Khloe should say congrats to Lamar as he was in a new relationship. She decided not to as she didn't want to cause any disrespect to his new gf and she wished him well and said she he would forever hold a place in her heart but that chapter was finished. They did a little flashback then to when they were together and it was another level to what she has with Tristan. You could tell they truly were in love, there is literally no substance to her and Tristan, he has zero personality for a start! Lemar was just this lovable giant and the way he was with Rob as well, it showed a clip of Lemar, Rob and Khloe messing about on the basketball court, it was just sad as it all disintegrated after that, Rob went downhill, Khloe turned into the most disliked sister to a total bitch!

Lemar had big problems, his dad was an addict, his mum died when he was young and then his baby son died of sids, he had alot of trauma and turned to drugs but essentially he is a lovely guy who genuinely loved Khloe but couldnt get himself together. Tristan is just a selfish shagger and there is no great love between, as much as she clings on to him, it will never be the great love she had with Lemar, I hope she will give him another chance one day because if they could make it work they could be really great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

turkeydinosaurs

Walking on stage in flames. Whatever his vision is, I’m glad I don’t have the same one.
I miss Golddigger Kanye. His albums back then were incredible.
The Kim as a bride thing is just odd. I honestly believe she would do anything for him. She still loves him completely. But his number one love will always be himself or maybe his music.

Reactions: 28

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Kendall’s refusal to acknowledge her privilege really grates on me, and it was even worse during the reunion. The fact that she genuinely thinks she had it harder than other girls trying to get in to modelling is insane. She says she dropped the “Jenner” and just went by Kendall, errr as if anyone won’t still know who you are. And when she said that she flew all over the US and Europe trying to book jobs - how many aspiring models have the money to do that? That’s privilege in itself. She is clueless.
I remember when she did that interview for Love and came over as super pretentious. Lots of models called her out! Found these pictures online which shows the quote and Vlada Roslyakova’s response.
4C671BDB-2572-4B8E-B596-060FA151C4D5.jpeg
A80D5BF6-3B57-41AB-9AE9-942937DECBA1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BigMavis

VIP Member
The other place have a pic of Scott and Amelia at the same premiere in 2003. Amelia is a toddler in her dads arms and Scott is his adult self standing next to FoodGod. Really puts it into perspective.

Khloe may or may not already be using the services of a surrogate, apparently she has embryos frozen and they might be her only chance to have another child :cry: so by all accounts she has no option but to choose Tristan as father.

• Wow
Reactions: 27

BigMavis

VIP Member
Look, its definitely not photoshop :ROFLMAO:

On a serious note imagine paying all that money on your revenge body, getting up at 4am to slog it out with a PT and still not being content. Insta should have been nuked yesterday, the effect this fuckery has on people is immense.

• Haha

Lana.lee

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thinks they make a great couple?!! Like they have been neighbours/friends for years and seem to have great chemistry

Topaz

Chatty Member
Scott looks so rough and hollow! I almost felt bad for him.
He looks a shell of his former self. He used to be so quick-witted and sharp, in the reunion he made a couple of quips but they just seem coated in regret and self-loathing. That bit where both Scott and Kourtney admitted they'd be together if it weren't for his addictions was heartbreaking. And deeply awkward given their other relationships. I noticed when Andy asked if they both wish those new relationships well, neither of them said Travis or Amelia by name.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
E4667DF6-9849-4A66-8814-57B03E0DE9CD.jpeg

This is Khloes real dad… Kris’ hairdresser at the time who she admitted to sleeping with while married to Robert and shortly before Khloe was born… come on guys Stevie Wonder could figure this one out 😩 Khloe herself knows it and that’s why she refused to do a DNA test on camera in a KUWTK episode 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Kris Jenner made a few calls and bam, kendall was a supermodel.It's the same with the Hadid's. Yes, they a good looking, tall and skinny but their careers are thanks to wealthy famous parents. Kris and kim deserves every ounce of credit from Kenny and kylie's careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Come on now. Kim's on her twentieth face. He work has been extreme. Her face is lifeless now. She has the body of somebody that has never worked out. She has those old white lady legs That come with drinking or drugging and she is only forty. Penny Lancaster is fifty and has a great pair. Madonna for all her carry on has a far better pair and she's in her sixties and wisely chose these latter years to drink, pill pop and weed smoke. It's obvious that Kim doesn't take care of herself and only concerns herself with make up and surgery. That is not the body of somebody who goes to the gym and has lapsed.
I look at the desperation of the Karashian/Jenners and thank Mother Nature every day for the melanin/features and culture that is my birthright that the Kardashian /Jenners try and vulture every day of their lives, so low are they on the True Hollyweird totem pole.
If my people don't shit, the kardashian/Jenners don't nyam.

Kanye flopped himself marrying into that coven. But that's what his disrespecting the ancestors arse gets. Kim had child after child for that mentally ill man, going so far as to outsource two pregnancies,as if she doesn't know that Bipolarism can be genetic. Worse she is a narcissist who still acts out like she hasn't made it. She has , despite a lack of identifiable talent. Then again, what can a woman put on The Stroll by her own mother know ? But that's White privilege ( but using Black Culture)for ya!

Tristan gives this family them their due respect. Which is none. Just a pity that a child has to be involved in the fuckry. It's obvious that Khloe has the self esteem of a too old garlic clove. But she deserves a sexual narcissist for a partner, just for brandishing him about Hollywood when he had left a baby in another woman, not born yet. She could have been far more discrete, instead of performing the love's young dream act as if she hadn't had a trailer load of baller dick. Female misogynists deserve all they get for playing their part in the pain of another woman.

I know The Vatican is the home of White Supremacy, Paedophilia and all sorts, but it is people's Holy Place. Trust Kim to turn up looking like a slapper. I bet she wouldn't try this shit in Mecca, or Jerusalem, simply because there aren't enough glass houses for people to acknowledge that would inhibit severe stone throwing after her if she tried that shit in any of those places.
I know this is no rave thread and I’m here to enjoy the gossip but this sounds like it’s really coming from a place of hatred 😕. Are you ok?

BigMavis

VIP Member
Saw a few clips of Kim on Ellen, do you know something I can't help but like Kim and I am not ashamed to admit it. The rest I could leave.

Aw I am so pleased for Kourtney abs she does se genuinely loved up and happy. So does he! I think they are both at that age where your priorities are more inline with your outlook on life. I think she’s always come across as cold because she was humiliated with how Scott went on. So she either made a joke or looked like she didn’t care.

The only thing I find slightly odd is how much she seems to change her appearance to meet what her partner at the time is attracted to. Like she’s gone almost emo with travis. All black and hoodies.Her hair is like it was in 90’s early 00’s so that makes sense with trends. Maybe this has been her style all along but she went along with the other looks. But I just feel like how she’s dressing now is very much his scene and style. She looks great tho! X