The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the interview episodes. Scott looks rough! Love that the Todd Kraines prank got a mention. That was great TV

Reactions: 17
Seriously let’s toast with alcohol at the end and leave the alcoholic Scott sitting there nice job Andy Cohen 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
sorry not into the k's to much but why is Khloe or was using a surrogate?
can she not carry a child now or just following kim?

Reactions: 3
The other place have a pic of Scott and Amelia at the same premiere in 2003. Amelia is a toddler in her dads arms and Scott is his adult self standing next to FoodGod. Really puts it into perspective.

Khloe may or may not already be using the services of a surrogate, apparently she has embryos frozen and they might be her only chance to have another child :cry: so by all accounts she has no option but to choose Tristan as father.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Scott looks so rough and hollow! I almost felt bad for him.
He looks a shell of his former self. He used to be so quick-witted and sharp, in the reunion he made a couple of quips but they just seem coated in regret and self-loathing. That bit where both Scott and Kourtney admitted they'd be together if it weren't for his addictions was heartbreaking. And deeply awkward given their other relationships. I noticed when Andy asked if they both wish those new relationships well, neither of them said Travis or Amelia by name.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The other place have a pic of Scott and Amelia at the same premiere in 2003. Amelia is a toddler in her dads arms and Scott is his adult self standing next to FoodGod. Really puts it into perspective.

Khloe may or may not already be using the services of a surrogate, apparently she has embryos frozen and they might be her only chance to have another child :cry: so by all accounts she has no option but to choose Tristan as father.
Did Khloe tell you that? 😂 Even if that were true about her embryos frozen, she could use any sperm she wants, it wouldn’t have to be Tristans?
On another note, that time she lied about not being able to get pregnant by Lamar, wasn’t there a doctor telling her this? I remember him telling her she didn’t ovulate.
Is she admitting he was just a actor paid to say that then?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did Khloe tell you that? 😂 Even if that were true about her embryos frozen, she could use any sperm she wants, it wouldn’t have to be Tristans?
On another note, that time she lied about not being able to get pregnant by Lamar, wasn’t there a doctor telling her this? I remember him telling her she didn’t ovulate.
Embryos are already fertilised with sperm so it is possible that they had several created and frozen at the one time and so if she used them for the surrogate they will be Tristan's. Plus they seem to have this obsession with having kids by the same men.
Good point about the doctor it makes you wonder!

Reactions: 23
The doctor didn’t lie she was just taking the pill and saying she wasn’t so that she wouldn’t ovulate, she knew why she wasn’t the doctor didn’t x

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@Beverley Macker I get my news from the super fans on reddit, but I'm on my last warning with them so now I just lurk and bring the news back here 😂
"Allegedly" she had frozen eggs but they were not viable so may have to go with the embryos. I am conscious that people reading may have their own fertility struggles so I'm sad about the situation and also that Khloe may have to use her cheating partner to get what she wants. If I was going to be completely sympathetic I might even think that is why she has stayed in the relationship.
Not sure where these guys get there info, they are super fans it could well be fan fiction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Beverley Macker I get my news from the super fans on reddit, but I'm on my last warning with them so now I just lurk and bring the news back here 😂
"Allegedly" she had frozen eggs but they were not viable so may have to go with the embryos. I am conscious that people reading may have their own fertility struggles so I'm sad about the situation and also that Khloe may have to use her cheating partner to get what she wants. If I was going to be completely sympathetic I might even think that is why she has stayed in the relationship.
Not sure where these guys get there info, they are super fans it could well be fan fiction.
I love that you report back! Fantastic 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, I have more news, @Beverley Macker and @Hushpuppy they hate Kim now, because of the second part of the reunion show. Which is a huuuuugggee U turn and apparently they love Khloe because she was honest. Thank you both, I think 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I have more news, @Beverley Macker and @Hushpuppy they hate Kim now, because of the second part of the reunion show. Which is a huuuuugggee U turn and apparently they love Khloe because she was honest. Thank you both, I think 😂
Interesting. I'm yet to watch part 2 yet and I can't figure out Reddit for the life of me so I'm genuinely thankful to you for keeping us in the loop!!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve only seen the first part, not like Kim to anger her stans.
Khloe can tell the truth when it suits, but rarely does as she is an extremely accomplished liar, - plus she really likes to be the victim, she laps up sympathy like a cat does milk. I remember feeling so sorry for her when she was pretending to be heartbroken about her (totally invented) fertility problems, and now she’s claiming the same again in order to use a surrogate.
Talk about the girl that cried wolf.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm watching the first part tonight, god knows why as I've probably seen all the good parts already.
The second part must be juicy as Kim hasn't come off well and they also believe she is afraid of Kanye.
They frigging hate Kanye. But yeah its the first time I've seen her being turned on like that. Kims my favourite though, she has made better decisions than the rest (for her own gain) and you can see her listening intently to people and weighing up the "right" response, even though its probably not how she feels. Its only now the stans are picking up on it and it seems to be because she hasn't been honest about her body transformation lol.
How have people here watched the second part?

Reactions: 6
I'm watching the first part tonight, god knows why as I've probably seen all the good parts already.
The second part must be juicy as Kim hasn't come off well and they also believe she is afraid of Kanye.
They frigging hate Kanye. But yeah its the first time I've seen her being turned on like that. Kims my favourite though, she has made better decisions than the rest (for her own gain) and you can see her listening intently to people and weighing up the "right" response, even though its probably not how she feels. Its only now the stans are picking up on it and it seems to be because she hasn't been honest about her body transformation lol.
How have people here watched the second part?
I watched on hayu I think it’s called. 99p to subscribe for a month

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.