The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame it's not even her real face.
I am okay with that! She was pretty before but she didn’t feel like it so she got work done. No big deal. Still looks very pretty. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Kylie on the other hand looked like a puffer fish in the reunion interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am okay with that! She was pretty before but she didn’t feel like it so she got work done. No big deal. Still looks very pretty. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Kylie on the other hand looked like a puffer fish in the reunion interview.
Spot on with Kylie, she added 10 years with one prick and I'm not talking Tyga!! Kim has had various procedures over the years
and that's just her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kim looks very different to now she looked on the reunion. Was it filtered or something? Or good lighting? I think she looks great generally btw.

Reactions: 3
I think Kim looks great, dread to think what candid shots of me would look like walking down the street. And I probably have as much filler and Botox as Kim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kim looks very different to now she looked on the reunion. Was it filtered or something? Or good lighting? I think she looks great generally btw.
I know she's had work done over the years but I don't think she's done anything too extreme and looks brilliant. She has always been really pretty, she's just been very clever with her enhancements.

Can't say the same for Kylie :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Come on now. Kim's on her twentieth face. He work has been extreme. Her face is lifeless now. She has the body of somebody that has never worked out. She has those old white lady legs That come with drinking or drugging and she is only forty. Penny Lancaster is fifty and has a great pair. Madonna for all her carry on has a far better pair and she's in her sixties and wisely chose these latter years to drink, pill pop and weed smoke. It's obvious that Kim doesn't take care of herself and only concerns herself with make up and surgery. That is not the body of somebody who goes to the gym and has lapsed.
I look at the desperation of the Karashian/Jenners and thank Mother Nature every day for the melanin/features and culture that is my birthright that the Kardashian /Jenners try and vulture every day of their lives, so low are they on the True Hollyweird totem pole.
If my people don't tit, the kardashian/Jenners don't nyam.

Kanye flopped himself marrying into that coven. But that's what his disrespecting the ancestors arse gets. Kim had child after child for that mentally ill man, going so far as to outsource two pregnancies,as if she doesn't know that Bipolarism can be genetic. Worse she is a narcissist who still acts out like she hasn't made it. She has , despite a lack of identifiable talent. Then again, what can a woman put on The Stroll by her own mother know ? But that's White privilege ( but using Black Culture)for ya!

Tristan gives this family them their due respect. Which is none. Just a pity that a child has to be involved in the fuckry. It's obvious that Khloe has the self esteem of a too old garlic clove. But she deserves a sexual narcissist for a partner, just for brandishing him about Hollywood when he had left a baby in another woman, not born yet. She could have been far more discrete, instead of performing the love's young dream act as if she hadn't had a trailer load of baller dick. Female misogynists deserve all they get for playing their part in the pain of another woman.

I know The Vatican is the home of White Supremacy, Paedophilia and all sorts, but it is people's Holy Place. Trust Kim to turn up looking like a slapper. I bet she wouldn't try this tit in Mecca, or Jerusalem, simply because there aren't enough glass houses for people to acknowledge that would inhibit severe stone throwing after her if she tried that tit in any of those places.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Come on now. Kim's on her twentieth face. He work has been extreme. Her face is lifeless now. She has the body of somebody that has never worked out. She has those old white lady legs That come with drinking or drugging and she is only forty. Penny Lancaster is fifty and has a great pair. Madonna for all her carry on has a far better pair and she's in her sixties and wisely chose these latter years to drink, pill pop and weed smoke. It's obvious that Kim doesn't take care of herself and only concerns herself with make up and surgery. That is not the body of somebody who goes to the gym and has lapsed.
I look at the desperation of the Karashian/Jenners and thank Mother Nature every day for the melanin/features and culture that is my birthright that the Kardashian /Jenners try and vulture every day of their lives, so low are they on the True Hollyweird totem pole.

Kanye flopped himself marrying into that coven. But that's what his disrespecting the ancestors arse gets. Kim had child after child for that mentally ill man, going so far as to outsource two pregnancies,as if she doesn't know that Bipolarism can be genetic. Worse she is a narcissist who still acts out like she hasn't made it. She has , despite a lack of identifiable talent. Then again, what can a woman put on The Stroll by her own mother know ? But that's White privilege ( but using Black Culture)for ya!

Tristan gives this family them their due respect. Which is none. Just a pity that a child has to be involved in the fuckry. It's obvious that Khloe has the self esteem of a too old garlic clove. But she deserves a sexual narcissist for a partner, just for brandishing him about Hollywood when he had left a baby in another woman, not born yet. She could have been far more discrete, instead of performing the love's young dream act as if she hadn't had a trailer load of baller dick. Female misogynists deserve all they get for playing their part in the pain of another woman.

I know The Vatican is the home of White Supremacy, Paedophilia and all sorts, but it is people's Holy Place. Trust Kim to turn up looking like a slapper. I bet she wouldn't try this tit in Mecca, or Jerusalem, simply because there aren't enough glass houses for people to acknowledge that would inhibit severe stone throwing after her if she tried that tit in any of those places.
Sorry I am far from a fan of the kardashians, but saying Kim should not have children because bipolar is genetic is very insulting, should no one with any mental illness have children? and calling someone a "slapper", I admit her outfit was awful and not at all appropriate for the context, but that is just sexist (honestly I didn't even know people used the word slapper anymore tbh)

• Heart
Reactions: 38

I know this is no rave thread and I’m here to enjoy the gossip but this sounds like it’s really coming from a place of hatred 😕. Are you ok?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.