The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess some of you may have seen this from Instagram
But does you mae you think he always wanted a Kardashian
Love this! The ā€œShauna caught wind of what was going onā€ is a weird comment when he is saying nothing went on?! Hmm not sure if I buy it especially as by his descriptions they were obviously close and he paints a picture of romantic dinners etcā€¦

But hey I am admittedly cynical AF when it comes to the Kā€™s.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And even if nothing happened (which I donā€™t buy) you can tell from that he fancied her!

Iā€˜d feel weird about that but this lot donā€™t seem to have boundaries when it comes to blokes anyway šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watching, they look amazing.Couple of things- Khloes nails are insane, how does she do anything? I'm going to start wearing body glitter. I notice the crosses. Make up is so good, wonder how long glam took. Kendall is such a beautiful creature.
Bit boring, part 2 looks good.
Interestingly, I usually agree about Kendall but for the first time ever (to me) she looked so average at the reunion. Her make up didnā€™t sit right, her lips were strange and her nose looked crooked and nothing like her photos? Usually she stands out in every situation. But maybe my brain is in denial to protect me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Interestingly, I usually agree about Kendall but for the first time ever (to me) she looked so average at the reunion. Her make up didnā€™t sit right, her lips were strange and her nose looked crooked and nothing like her photos? Usually she stands out in every situation. But maybe my brain is in denial to protect me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Protection mechanism for sure :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love this! The ā€œShauna caught wind of what was going onā€ is a weird comment when he is saying nothing went on?! Hmm not sure if I buy it especially as by his descriptions they were obviously close and he paints a picture of romantic dinners etcā€¦

But hey I am admittedly cynical AF when it comes to the Kā€™s.
He knew he wanted Kim but they did not get together "not touched" he says but still went back to crazy ex. He was on the show a while back with his kids at Kourts a think as they are neighbours. He has planned this tbh hence why I think romance is fake af.

He knew he wanted Kim but they did not get together "not touched" he says but still went back to crazy ex. He was on the show a while back with his kids at Kourts a think as they are neighbours. He has planned this tbh hence why I think romance is fake af.
yeh wouldn't surprise me, the way they are plastering all these pda photos on social media to me screams fake

Reactions: 7
I'm catching up on episodes. Sensitive question do we think Tristan is a little strange?

Reactions: 18
Does he also have a drug problem? He looks so unhealthy, his skin is really blotchy.
I've never heard of him partying that way but who knows. I just watched the episode were he had copied the interiors of Khloes house and noticed his oddness.

Reactions: 5
I've just seen Kourtney's latest insta post. Cringin'ell. šŸ¤¢

Edit to say the tongue was the tipping point for me!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.