The Kardashians #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah she seems dull af, the only thing she seems to talk about is her anxiety
I believe she’s actually gay and all these boyfriends are a beard. Not a problem being gay just be honest about it !

Reactions: 17
I believe she’s actually gay and all these boyfriends are a beard. Not a problem being gay just be honest about it !
I feel sad if she is a lesbian and doesn’t feel she can come out tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel sad if she is a lesbian and doesn’t feel she can come out tbh
Her dad literally came out as transgender and she has friends who are openly gay or lesbian, I doubt if she was she would be worried about not being accepted

Reactions: 11
Her dad literally came out as transgender and she has friends who are openly gay or lesbian, I doubt if she was she would be worried about not being accepted
But didn't her dad make some homophobic coments a while back?? I think beeing straight is part of their brand, idk, the whole big family, clinging into failed relationships, etc...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
But didn't her dad make some homophobic coments a while back?? I think beeing straight is part of their brand, idk, the whole big family, clinging into failed relationships, etc...
If I’m honest knowing that family they would love one of them to be a lesbian as something else to jump on 😂 isn’t one of Kendal’s best friends Cara delevingne? She has been in public relationships with women. I don’t think anyone cares about who anyone wants to be with in 2021 . I’ve never heard about the homophobic comments from Caitlin though? So no idea

Reactions: 6
Kris posted about Devin’s Olympic gold the other day. Seems like he was at Kylie’s birthday celebration

Reactions: 1
No. The whole thing makes no sense. On the last series it was "Kim's going through a tough time" Then hysterically crying about a third failed marriage then on the last episode it's oh so amicable she's just realised she wants someone she can work out with and watch Netflix with. Doesn't fit together logically with the hysterical crying at all.

Kanye said he's been trying to get divorced since 2018, then there's the whole "tell the assassins I escaped from Calabasas" Lyrics from the donda album. Kim's now back on the scene because she realised it wasn't fitting her narrative given that he had a hotter gf within weeks of them ending.
I wouldn’t say Irinia Shayk is hotter , I think Kim is a hell of a lot more beautiful. I do think it was Kanye who gave up in the marriage first though. I think the whole putting on a perfect facade for tv just got to him in the end. He’s also quite controlling so Kris being the one with the control over almost every aspect of his and Kim’s life could have been kind of emasculating for a controversial outspoken rapper like Kanye 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t say Irinia Shayk is hotter , I think Kim is a hell of a lot more beautiful. I do think it was Kanye who gave up in the marriage first though. I think the whole putting on a perfect facade for tv just got to him in the end. He’s also quite controlling so Kris being the one with the control over almost every aspect of his and Kim’s life could have been kind of emasculating for a controversial outspoken rapper like Kanye 🤷🏻‍♀️
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess but yeah, glad someone can see where I'm coming from :)

Reactions: 3
yeah you could tell he was never really comfortable being on the show, or on camera in general

Reactions: 4
yeah you could tell he was never really comfortable being on the show, or on camera in general
He stopped North from being on the show from the day she was born. But eventually she was shown and ironically he shot a video with her in it filmed on a mobile phone and it was shown on the show so he must have liked it a bit? I guess he would be paid for it too. And the family always endorsing his trainers and hoodie etc. Khole always seemed to wear his clothes.

He stopped North from being on the show from the day she was born. But eventually she was shown and ironically he shot a video with her in it filmed on a mobile phone and it was shown on the show so he must have liked it a bit? I guess he would be paid for it too. And the family always endorsing his trainers and hoodie etc. Khole always seemed to wear his clothes.
I think he just tried to model her to be what he wanted and when she didn't do exactly this he gave up

• Haha
Khloe posted this recently
From a reality tv star who shos has had her sister given birth on the show and herself going to court/jail, Kim's part nude (or was it?) photoshoot for Playboy just seems bizarre.
The show pretty must showed everything bar the obvious but they do now seem to becoming more private.
Wonder when they start shooting the new show on Hula? As it was Kylie's birthday wondered if that would start it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for goodness sake, not again. Oh well, she knows about his cheating ways. She’s going to look like an absolute fool when he cheats again.
Agree and all this just so she can have a sibling for True. How many more times do you wanna look like a doormat? Love yourself she preaches, listen to yourself then.

Agree and all this just so she can have a sibling for True. How many more times do you wanna look like a doormat? Love yourself she preaches, listen to yourself then.
It’s not about a sibling for True, she just uses that as an excuse to take him back because she thinks it makes her look better if she pretends it’s about her kid, rather than herself.

Reactions: 18
It’s not about a sibling for True, she just uses that as an excuse to take him back because she thinks it makes her look better if she pretends it’s about her kid, rather than herself.
Agree, in saying that she's basically suggesting Kendall and Kylie are inferior siblings because they don't have the same father as her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.